Would you like to save as your currency permanently or for this visit only?
The staff was friendly and the room was inexpensive. It was just dirty. I pulled the bed back from the wall and there was at least an inch of dirt and dust. The carpet had a number of stains. If it wasn't so late, I would have left; instead I grabbed my sleeping bag and pillow rather than get under the sheets.
When I checked out. Everything. There was mold on the curtains, and in the bathroom. The room smelled like cat urine. The pool was filthy, and cold. Wall paper was peeling. The room was dirty. The tub was hairy.
The hotel had comfortable beds The room had no light bulbs. The room also had no towels to take a shower. When asked twice for towels, the desk attendant stated none were clean then later stated they did not have towels. I had to go buy towels. The indoor pool was nasty not cold.
Flies in room, no ice bucket - waited almost an hour- appeared we were only guest. Rooms in disrepair/ cracked walls, tiles not attached in bathroom floor area, shower less than clean with a rubber Matt- made it appear even dirtier. in room less than 1 hr In room less than 1 hour and could not get money back for that night- dirt piles in corners of bathroom. Disgusted
When the manager refunded our money into our credit card. It had cockroaches, smelled of smoke, and overall was shady and absolutely disgusting. The cockroaches that scurried everywhere when we flipped the bathroom light on, the dirty pillowcases, the nasty carpet, the smell of smoke, the questionable clientele in the parking lot, and the dark and shady appearance of the hotel.
Room was clean. Staff friendly. For the price it was adequate. I would like to see them invest in some repairs. The King size bed was broken down on one side so needed to avoid that portion of the bed.
They did give us another room but no compensation Had room for 1 night and it had ants in sink and on night table
Location Old run down musty
Very clean and nice quite area.
It was close to town & The Cherohala Skyway & good eating places close by. The beds were very comfortable. It was an older hotel, but could have been updated more. There were cigarette burns on the carpet & bathtub, & a dirty towel hanging behind the bathroom door. Smelled like clorex.