Search hundreds of travel sites at once for lodging in Coronado
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|November||Cheapest month to stay with an average 25% drop in price.|
|July||Most expensive month to stay with an average 15% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|$316||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|$379||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Coronado hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
4 stars and above
Top tips for finding the perfect Coronado hotel
- One of the main reasons to visit Coronado is to spend some time marveling at the historic Hotel del Coronado – a sight you might recognize from appearing in a number of classic films. It is possible to stay in this hotel at the Hotel del Coronado, Curio Collection by Hilton. This 4-star historic hotel is located on the Pacific Ocean and provides a range of water sports for those looking to keep active.
- If you would like to explore some of the history of Coronado Island, think about booking into the 3-star Hotel Marisol Coronado, which is located adjacent to the Coronado Museum of History and Art. This museum provides various tours of the island including a Heritage tour and a tour of the Hotel del Coronado. The Coronado Museum of History and Art will also provide you with maps and advice for your stay on the island.
- If you want to spend your time on Coronado soaking up the sun on a beach, then look no further than staying at the 2-star Cherokee Lodge, which is an 8-minute walk from the Coronado Beach – a long stretch of white sandy beach on the edge of the Pacific Ocean where you can relax on the sand or go for a stroll depending on your mood.
- There is a municipal golf course that is perched on the edge of this island. Golfers could consider staying at the 3-star Glorietta Bay Inn, which is in a beautiful historic house and a 5-minute drive from the 18-hole Coronado Golf Course that has views over San Diego Harbor and the San Diego Coronado Bay Bridge.
- If you would like to stay in Downtown Coronado so you can spend your time wandering around the streets of the old town that houses the Hotel del Coronado, why not think about staying at the 3-star La Avenida Inn, which is situated within walking distance of Coronado’s restaurants, cafes and theaters.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Coronado
Are hotels in Coronado safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Where to stay in Coronado?
What are the best hotels near Coronado Island?
How much does a hotel cost in Coronado?
Which hotels in Coronado, California have beach access?
Are there any hotels in Coronado, California that have breakfast included in the price?
Which hotels in Coronado, California have a swimming pool?
Are there any resort hotels in Coronado, California?
How much is a hotel in Coronado for tonight?
How much is a hotel in Coronado for this weekend?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Coronado?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Coronado by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Coronado hotels
Go to map