Bar Harbor hotels
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for lodging in Bar Harbor
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|April||Cheapest month to stay with an average 36% drop in price.|
|August||Most expensive month to stay with an average 13% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|$193||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|$203||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Bar Harbor hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Bar Harbor hotel
- If you're planning a visit to Bar Harbor, consider staying downtown. Known for its shops and art galleries, as well as a mix of local restaurants and bars, the neighborhood has a range of hotels to choose from.
- Bar Harbor Grand Hotel and Ivy Manor Inn Village Center are both centrally located and within walking distance of the Abbe Museum, the Village Green, Criterion Theater, and the West Street Historic District.
- If you'd like to stay near Acadia National Park, book a room at the Quality Inn Bar Harbor, which is within walking distance of downtown and the waterfront, and a short drive to the national park.
- Acadia Inn is another great option. The top-rated economy hotel is less than a mile from Acadia National Park and includes access to the park's hiking trails on site.
- For a high-end stay in Bar Harbor, consider the Bar Harbor Hotel - Bluenose Inn, a luxury hotel located near the George B. Dorr Museum of Natural History, which features a spa, live piano music, and fireplaces in every room.
- Overlooking the ocean, Bar Harbor Inn is another highly-rated hotel in Bar Harbor, which has an on-site spa, outdoor pool, and two on-site restaurants.
- For cheaper or more budget-friendly accommodations, one option to consider is the Days Inn by Wyndham Bar Harbor, which features free parking and includes a continental breakfast.
- Featuring a lounge with fireplace, Bar Harbor Manor is a romantic hotel that offers elegant accommodations less than half a mile from Bar Harbor Pier.
- Several hotels in Bar Harbor are located on the beachfront, including Atlantic Oceanside Hotel & Conference Center, which includes a private dock for guests, indoor and outdoor pools, and rooms with ocean views.
- Another good resort hotel on the coast of Maine is the Holiday Inn Resort Bar Harbor - Acadia Natl Park, which offers views of Frenchman's Bay from guest rooms and a seasonal outdoor pool.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Bar Harbor
Are hotels in Bar Harbor safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Are there any hotels in Bar Harbor with indoor pool facilities?
Are there any hotels in Bar Harbor that come with suite options?
Are there any hotels in Bar Harbor that are kid-friendly?
Are there hotels in Bar Harbor that have a Jacuzzi or hot tub?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Bar Harbor?
Our Heatmaps tool will help you find the perfect place to stay in Bar Harbor by showing you how close hotel options are to major activities
Best Bar Harbor hotels
Go to map