Travel restrictionsIndia has restricted entry to most foreign travelers until at least October 31, except relief, repatriation, humanitarian flights. However, certain eligible foreign nationals are able to travel to India via Vande Bharat flights or third country flights. Learn more
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for lodging in Mathura
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|July||Cheapest month to stay with an average 32% drop in price.|
|January||Most expensive month to stay with an average 101% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|$19||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|$25||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Mathura hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
Top tips for finding the perfect Mathura hotel
- If it’s your first time visiting Mathura, consider staying in centrally-located The Mystic Palms, a comfortable three-star hotel. Standard rooms feature free Wi-Fi access and flat-screen TVs, while premium rooms have kitchens, washing machines and sofas. It’s around a 15-minute drive from temples such as Shri Krishna Janmasthan and Govardhan.
- For travellers searching for a boutique hotel, choose the family-owned Kridha Residency, which is located opposite the Prem Mandir temple. Its 50 rooms have air conditioning, kettles and free Wi-Fi, and guests also get free parking. It’s a 15-minute drive from Vrindavan Railway Station.
- If you’re looking for comfort, book the four-star Nidhivan Sarovar Portico, Vrindavan, with its modern spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi, LED TVs, desks and tea and coffee making facilities. The hotel has an on-site vegetarian restaurant and is conveniently close to key temples and shrines. Guests have free access to the gym, and paid facilities include a spa and a travel desk.
- For travellers in need of airport transfers, Divinity by Audra Hotels offers an airport transfer at a surcharge. Kheria Airport in Agra is 49 kilometres away from Mathura. The hotel’s rooms feature flat-screen TVs and air conditioning, and it has a well-rated, on-site restaurant serving Indian, Chinese and Italian dishes.
- For guests seeking hotels in Mathura with a pool, choose the Best Western Radha Ashok, which has an outdoor pool and is close to a river and a landscaped garden. The hotel is located 6 kilometres from Prem Mandir and 4 kilometres from the city centre. All rooms have air conditioning, flat-screen TVs and Wi-Fi, plus guests have access to free parking.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Mathura
Are hotels in Mathura safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
How much does a hotel cost in Mathura?
Which hotels in Mathura are close to the railway station?
Are there any hotels in Mathura with restaurants?
Which hotels in Mathura have wheelchair accessibility?
Are there any hotels in Mathura with conference facilities?
How much is a hotel in Mathura for tonight?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Mathura?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Mathura by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Mathura hotels
Go to map