Good to know
|Distance to city center||1.4 mi|
|Nearest Airport||Ponta Delgada (Açores) Nordela|
|Distance to airport||2.3 mi|
|"Wonderful staff always smiling and helpful"||(in 62 reviews)|
|"Friendly staff, clean, good price"||(in 17 reviews)|
|"Good hotel for an overnight stop."||(in 25 reviews)|
|"Very dirty hotel, with no friendly staff."||(in 12 reviews)|
|"The pillows lumpy as the mattress was hard as the service was lacks."||(in 6 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|big room||in 68 reviews|
|bit expensive||in 22 reviews|
|breakfast was good||in 12 reviews|
|close to the airport||in 15 reviews|
|far from city||in 26 reviews|
|free underground parking||in 46 reviews|
|good hotel||in 62 reviews|
|good price||in 25 reviews|
|good view||in 27 reviews|
|located very close||in 4 reviews|
|location is a bit||in 24 reviews|
|location is a bit far||in 24 reviews|
|lumpy as the mattress||in 6 reviews|
|ponta delgada||in 25 reviews|
|room with a view||in 22 reviews|
|staff were friendly||in 86 reviews|
|swimming pool||in 50 reviews|
|tea or coffee facilities||in 22 reviews|
|town centre||in 5 reviews|
The room was very nice.
It was ok
The building was upkept so great, holes and stains in the carpet
If you want to find a dirty and wet cleaning cloth in your bed then I recommend this hotel
Staff was friendly.
Facilities. Overpriced for what they offer.
- The hotel location is great for hotel transfers, tour pick-ups, etc. (it's well known). - The people at the front desk are very patient, friendly, and helpful. - Minor issues (unhinged curtains, problems with my room safe, etc.) were fixed promptly and efficiently. - I stayed in the cheapest type of room; it was quite spacious and had a balcony with a reasonable view. - There's a pharmacy right behind the hotel.
- The hotel could do with some renovation. (Local tour guides make fun of this hotel!) - The room rate is a little pricey for the quality. - The laundry service was quite expensive. - Breakfast quality and variety could be better. - The location is not ideal in terms of distance from the city centre (not really walkable). - The room temperature controller is a little crazy. - Please install power sockets / plug points near the bed!
With a stay at Hotel VIP Executive Azores, you'll be centrally located in Ponta Delgada, within a 10-minute drive of Milicias Ocean Beach and Ponta Delgada Harbour. Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Ponta Delgada? This hotel has facilities measuring 1614 square feet (150 square meters), including a conference center. Free valet parking is available onsite.
based on 3,572 reviews
Things to Know
- Comfortable beds
- Accessible parking
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about Hotel Vip Executive Azores
Most Popular Landmarks
- Teatro Micaelense 0.8 mi
- Carlos Machado Museum 0.8 mi
- Convent and Chapel of Nossa Senhora da Esperança 0.9 mi
- Igreja Matriz De São Sebastião 0.9 mi
- Bell Tower 0.9 mi
- Ponta Delgada City Gates 1 mi
|Ponta Delgada (Açores) Nordela||2.3 mi|
|Vila do Porto Santa Maria||60.1 mi|