Search hundreds of travel sites at once for lodging in Galway
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|January||Cheapest month to stay with an average 45% drop in price.|
|July||Most expensive month to stay with an average 36% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|$129||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|$163||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Galway hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Galway hotel
- If you’re interested in learning more about Galway’s culture and heritage, select a hotel near the Galway City Museum, such as Jurys Inn Galway, located a 4-minute walk away. This museum contains a variety of photos, documents and artefacts from Galway’s past, making it a great place to learn about the city’s history.
- To see some of the city’s lush green spaces, choose a hotel near Eyre Square, such as the budget-friendly Skeffington Arms Hotel. Eyre Square is located right in the city centre and contains trees, a playground and many grassy areas for visitors to sit and enjoy.
- Hoping to see some of Galway’s unique architecture? Consider staying in a hotel next to St. Nicholas' Collegiate Church, a medieval building that dates back to the year 1320. The 7 Cross Street Boutique Townhouse is a quaint choice and, located in the neighbourhood referred to as the Latin Quarter, is only a 4-minute walk from the church.
- Visitors who want to see a performance during their trip should book a hotel next to the Town Hall Theatre, such as the affordable Salmon Weir Hostel located a 2-minute walk away. The Town Hall Theatre hosts a variety of different shows, including musicals, classical plays and modern pieces.
- If you would like to see some of the city’s local art, choose a hotel near the Vanda Luddy Art Gallery, such as the Residence Hotel located a 4-minute walk away. This art gallery also functions as a museum and highlights work done by Galway artists, with an emphasis on paintings.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Galway
Are hotels in Galway safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
What are the best hotels near Galway City Center?
Are there hotels in Galway with free parking?
Which hotels in Galway provide complimentary breakfast?
What are good hotels in Galway near the Spanish Arch?
What are good hotels in Galway near Lynch's Castle?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Galway?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Galway by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Galway hotels
Go to map