Good to know
|Distance to city center||1.2 mi|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
Quite noisy and expensive. Not enough bathrooms/showers
Has a nice pool area, but its tiny
Rooms small, untidy, bathrooms old and untidy
- big terrace to chill - great common area with TV
- Kitchen is open only for specific and inconvenient hours - 3 story beds in tiny rooms - Pool has wayyy too much chlorine - Staff is not the nicest - electrical sockets are rare and placed in inconvenient places
Location was close to the beach and city centre. Pool and seating areas were good. Staff were friendly and helpful.
Room was dated and somewhat cramped. Shared kitchen was only available from 11am until 2pm and then 8pm until midnight and breakfast was not supplied.
The pool and common areas were great. Clean, comfortable, and inviting.
The bunks were soooo close together (vertically). If you were in the bottom , you were practically on the floor and had very little space before the middle bunk. The room also felt a little dingy and very musty. It seemed like they cleaned and bedding was clean, but everything just felt moist and ultimately, uncomfortable to be in. I was glad I had a sleep sack to use.
based on 306 reviews
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Most Popular Landmarks
- Brava Beach 0.4 mi
- La Mano de Punta del Este 0.7 mi
- Mansa Beach 0.9 mi
- Ralli Museum 1.4 mi
- Sanatorio Cantegril 1.5 mi
- Punta del Este Port 1.6 mi
|Punta Del Este||11.4 mi|
|Montevideo Carrasco||62.8 mi|