Mackinac Island hotels
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for lodging in Mackinac Island
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|April||Cheapest month to stay with an average 57% drop in price.|
|September||Most expensive month to stay with an average 23% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|$309||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|$319||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Mackinac Island hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Mackinac Island hotel
- For travelers headed to Mackinac Island on a budget, there are accommodation options available at several different price points. Hotels in Mackinac Island at lower price points include the Huron Inn, the Voyager Inn and the Kewade St. Ignace Hotel and offer some of the most affordable rooms in all of Mackinac Island.
- Although hiking trails can be found all over Mackinac Island, the greatest concentration of them is located on the southern half of the island. The Island House Hotel, the Pine Cottage Bed & Breakfast and other hotels located on the southern tip of the island offer convenient access to several popular trailheads.
- If you’re planning on a luxurious stay on Mackinac Island, there is a single four-star hotel on the island that can offer a long list of upmarket amenities: the Grand Hotel. This hotel, built in 1887, features amenities including an onsite spa, a massive pool, ocean views and even an onsite ice cream parlor.
- In addition to being a Midwestern island getaway, Mackinac Island is a premier golf destination, with the Wawashkamo Golf Club course located right in the center of the island. If you’d prefer to stay close to the fairway during your stay, the closest hotels are the Inn at Stonecliff and the Grand Hotel.
- Looking for the resort experience during your time on Mackinac Island? For all of the amenities that come along with booking resort accommodation, consider booking a room at the Mission Point Resort, one of the few resort properties located on Mackinac Island. This resort comes along with onsite tennis courts, beach access and miniature golf.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Mackinac Island
Are hotels in Mackinac Island safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Where to stay in Mackinac Island?
What are the best hotels near Mackinac Island State Park?
How much does a hotel cost in Mackinac Island?
Are there any hotels on Mackinac Island that have a spa?
Which Mackinac Island hotels are on the lake?
Do any hotels on Mackinac Island offer a ferry shuttle?
Where should I book a hotel on Mackinac Island to be close to restaurants?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Mackinac Island?
Our Heatmaps tool will help you find the perfect place to stay in Mackinac Island by showing you how close hotel options are to major activities
Best Mackinac Island hotels
Go to map
Most recommended Mackinac Island hotelsShow all
Best Resort Hotel
With a stay at Mission Point Resort in Mackinac Island, you'll be next to a golf course, within a 10-minute walk of The Original Mackinac Island Butterfly House & Insect World and Richard & Jane Manoogian Mackinac Art Museum. Featured amenities include a computer station, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Planning an event in Mackinac Island? This resort has facilities measuring 38000 square feet (3530 square meters), including a conference center. A ferry terminal shuttle is available for a surcharge. Check availability
Best Family Hotel
When you stay at Lake View Hotel in Mackinac Island, you'll be near the beach, within a 10-minute walk of Fort Mackinac and Lake Huron. Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and an elevator. This hotel has 2 meeting rooms available for events. Check availability
With a stay at Island House Hotel, you'll be centrally located in Mackinac Island, steps from Richard & Jane Manoogian Mackinac Art Museum and within a 5-minute walk of Mackinac Island Tourism Bureau. Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and a meeting room. Check availability
Best rooms in Mackinac Island
With a stay at The Lilac Tree Suites & Spa in Mackinac Island, you'll be within a 10-minute walk of Fort Mackinac and Lake Huron. This spa hotel is 11.2 mi (18 km) from Mackinac Bridge and 0.1 mi (0.1 km) from Haunted Theatre. Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 39 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Your bed comes with premium bedding, and all rooms are furnished with sofa beds. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Amenities Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Business, Other Amenities Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. Check availability
All hotels in Mackinac Island
We value your privacy
Do not sell my info
* The definition of "sale" under the California Consumer Privacy Act is applicable only to California consumers.