Good to know
|Distance to city center||0.2 mi|
|"Very , very quiet rooms!."||(in 18 reviews)|
|"Very close to the metro ."||(in 16 reviews)|
|"Very accommodating staff ."||(in 15 reviews)|
|"Horrible bed, very uncomfotable."||(in 4 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|bed is very comfortable||in 14 reviews|
|breakfast better||in 2 reviews|
|clean room||in 48 reviews|
|drink complimentary||in 4 reviews|
|easy access||in 4 reviews|
|free hot drinks||in 10 reviews|
|friendly staff||in 23 reviews|
|minutes walk from metro||in 21 reviews|
|quiet location||in 28 reviews|
|staff not very helpful||in 24 reviews|
|walk from metro station||in 28 reviews|
I used to work in 5 star hotel. And It was my first trip to Paris. And I loved here so much !! Location, maybe you should walk to the station by 7 mins but street is really clean and safe place in Paris. So It doesn’t really bothered me :) Even I started to fall in love in Paris after I staying here. Super market located just 3mins away. And I can use micro wave and heat in my room so It was really useful. I could also use gym. Quite small but It made my body condition back to good. Thanks all!! I can’t forget when I enter the room at the first time, room smell was really good!! :D
Everything was good in here’s memory! If staffs smile a bit more, Here will be super famous !! :)
* Room had a modern look. * It was clean * Location area is quiet
* I did not realise that it was a concept of a hostel * We have to throw the trash in the garbage room before check out * There is no room cleaning service (unless you are staying for more then 8 days). If you really require one, you must pay * There were 2 small pillows for the 2 of us. Both of us struggled the 1st night (as they could not spare extras). Pillows were small square ones and tooooo soft. * If you need to do your laundry, it is DIY (insert the coin in the machine etc etc.) * Quite a walk to the metro (not very fun in the cold) * At night, it is a "one man show" taking care of the apartment. So when we had to check out at 5+am, he was not at the front desk and had to wait over 15+mins (tried calling, no answer)
Big and clean room. Comfortable bed and pillows. Good location, only 5 minutes from metro station and 3-4 stops away from the center Clean and quiet neighborhood. Excellent staff Normal breakfast Vending machine for drinks and snacks at the entrance
No bottled water inside the room
Located in the heart of the famous La Défense business district, next to CNIT and La Grande Arche, the Adagio Access La Défense Puteaux hotel has 115 fully-equipped studios and apartments. Each one offers the finest in comfort and is tastefully furnished. The Aparthotel also has two meeting rooms, a car park and fitness room. The hotel is right next door to the Les Quatre Temps shopping center and has excellent public transport links, with Paris city center just 10 minutes away by train
based on 1,935 reviews
Things to Know
- Professional service
- Very quiet
- Close to public transport
- Clean rooms
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at Aparthotel Adagio Access la Défense Puteaux
Where is Aparthotel Adagio Access la Défense Puteaux located?
Aparthotel Adagio Access la Défense Puteaux is located at 70 rue Roque de Fillol, 0.2 miles from the center of Puteaux. Puteaux Theatre is the closest landmark to Aparthotel Adagio Access la Défense Puteaux.
When is check-in time and check-out time at Aparthotel Adagio Access la Défense Puteaux?
Check-in time is 3:00 PM and check-out time is 11:00 AM at Aparthotel Adagio Access la Défense Puteaux.
Does Aparthotel Adagio Access la Défense Puteaux offer free Wi-Fi?
Yes, Aparthotel Adagio Access la Défense Puteaux offers free Wi-Fi.
Does Aparthotel Adagio Access la Défense Puteaux offer free parking?
No, Aparthotel Adagio Access la Défense Puteaux does not offer free parking.
Does Aparthotel Adagio Access la Défense Puteaux offer free airport shuttle service?
No, Aparthotel Adagio Access la Défense Puteaux does not offer free airport shuttle service.
How far is Aparthotel Adagio Access la Défense Puteaux from the airport?
Aparthotel Adagio Access la Défense Puteaux is 12.2 miles from Paris Orly.
Can you bring pets to Aparthotel Adagio Access la Défense Puteaux?
Yes, Aparthotel Adagio Access la Défense Puteaux is a pet-friendly hotel.
Does Aparthotel Adagio Access la Défense Puteaux have a pool?
No, Aparthotel Adagio Access la Défense Puteaux does not have a pool onsite.
Reviews about Aparthotel Adagio Access la Défense Puteaux
Most Popular Landmarks
- Puteaux Theatre 0.3 mi
- Eglise Notre-Dame-de-Pitié de Puteaux 0.3 mi
- Île de Puteaux 0.5 mi
- Les Quatre Temps Shopping Center 0.7 mi
- CNIT Convention Center 0.7 mi
- Church Saint Pierre-Saint Paul 1 mi
|Paris Orly||12.2 mi|
|Paris Charles de Gaulle||16.5 mi|
|Paris Chatelet/Les Halles||4.9 mi|