Good to know
|Value for money||7.8|
|Distance to city center||1.2 mi|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
Value for money, close to the center.
A lottery with neighbors. A couple with a small child settled in the room next door, they drank alcohol and cursed all night, I could not sleep.
It was right at the center and close to the biggest shopping center, Galeria.
The apartment was at the last floor and there is no elevator.
The stuff and the lady who runs it were very helpful , professional and kind.. I would come back ,but not in the summer months.
In the hotel amenities is stated air-conditioning. But there is only one in the office...our room had only fun and was very hot...The same in the bathroom...(in one is washing machine which really makes it warm after use and it's hard to get fresh air there). We to had door open from our room to the hallway to cool it a bit down but it was very hot to sleep there. I was choosing accomodation based on it as I traveled with my elderly mum.. There isn't clear sign for the hotel,not at the building,not at the door from yard and even not the apartment entrance door for the hotel. It's converted big flat on 3/4 the floor in the block of flats building. Our room didn't have any window.
Shared Kitchen was okay. The price is affordable. Hotel is situated quite near the Galeria shopping mall, which was nice.
The hotel is very difficult to find, We had to ask a local. The receptionist did not speak a word of English (thank god for Google translate).
This place was comfortable for the price. It's essentially a 5-bedroom, 2 bathroom flat, which I didn't expect when I booked, but it ended up fine. It was a safe place to sleep after our long treks across St. Petersburg, and nothing more.
- The staff does not speak any English - fortunately I was able to speak Russian with them, but English speakers should be prepared for an extreme language barrier. - This place was IMPOSSIBLE to find. It's at the top floor in the back corner of a courtyard INSIDE the building on Ligovskiy street, which required us to pass through two gates and two gate codes before we even reached the (unmarked) hotel door. Again, having no Russian proficiency will prove difficult while you're looking for this place, because none of the neighbors even know it exists. - Keep the little info card Marie gives you when you check in! My friend and I left the hotel without it, not realizing it had the gate code information. When we returned to the hotel late at night, we couldn't enter the building, and no one answered the phone, so we were stranded outside for 45 minutes waiting for someone else to come down and open the door for us. We even called Booking.com to try to get in contact with the hotel, but to no avail because the number they listed was invalid. Not exactly the most comforting experience for two young women in a foreign country.
based on 311 reviews
Value for money
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about Mini-Hotel Marie, Ligovskiy 64
Most Popular Landmarks
- Anichkov Palace 0.9 mi
- Alexander Nevsky Lavra 1.2 mi
- State Russian Museum 1.4 mi
- Church of the Savior on the Spilled Blood 1.5 mi
- Summer Garden 1.7 mi
- Pushkin Museum and Memorial Apartment 1.7 mi
|Saint Petersburg Pulkovo||8.8 mi|
|Saint Petersburg-Glavny||0.5 mi|
|Saint Petersburg Saint Petersberg-Finlyandsky||2.3 mi|