Good to know
|Distance to city center||1.9 mi|
|Nearest Airport||Saint Petersburg Pulkovo|
|Distance to airport||9.4 mi|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
Nice rooms plenty if sockets nice bathroom.
Bed was of low quality and very soft. Mot enjoyable to sleep on. Room was good though.
rooms were clean
1. no dedicated parking, can only park on the street along the hotel and usually it's busy and not easy to find a parking spot. 2. was hard to find entrance to the hotel which was shifted regarding the sign on the building, and staff wasn't really friendly to help find the entrance. ( i understand that came late night but it's not the reason to be non friendly). 3. walls between rooms are quite thin and i have heard the snoring from neighboring room. very poor sound isolation.
Location. Fair price
Location and super nice girls in reception
Was a little hard to locate, there are no big signs outside
The beds were good, the staff very helpful and friendly. Cleaning was also good.
With a stay at T hotel, you'll be centrally located in St. Petersburg, within a 5-minute drive of Summer Garden and Russian Museum. Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.
based on 358 reviews
Things to Know
- Very quiet
- Clean rooms
- Comfortable beds
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about T hotel
Most Popular Landmarks
- Alexander Nevsky Lavra 0.6 mi
- Anichkov Palace 1.2 mi
- State Russian Museum 1.7 mi
- Summer Garden 1.8 mi
- Church of the Savior on the Spilled Blood 1.8 mi
- Pushkin Museum and Memorial Apartment 2.1 mi
|Saint Petersburg Pulkovo||9.4 mi|
|Saint Petersburg-Glavny||0.5 mi|
|Saint Petersburg Saint Petersberg-Finlyandsky||2 mi|