Side (Antalya) hotels
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for lodging in Side (Antalya)
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|March||Cheapest month to stay with an average 69% drop in price.|
|August||Most expensive month to stay with an average 21% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|$259||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|$229||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Side (Antalya) hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
Top tips for finding the perfect Side (Antalya) hotel
- Interested in discovering some of Side’s ancient historical sites? Then select a hotel next to Apollo's Temple, such as the Yali Hotel located a 5-minute walk away. Apollo’s Temple is a set of historical ruins located on the waterfront and is known for its stone structures and impressive columns.
- If you are an art enthusiast, consider staying in a hotel near Side Museum, such as the budget-friendly Neptun Hotel located a 3-minute walk away. Side Museum houses ancient relics and pieces of art that have been uncovered during excavations, allowing visitors to see artefacts found nowhere else in the world.
- For visitors who would like to spend their holiday relaxing on the oceanfront, pick a hotel next to Halk Plaji — Side’s largest beach, known for its soft sand and water sports. The Melas Resort Hotel is an upscale choice that is located a 2-minute walk from the ocean and a 4-minute drive from the city’s ancient theatre, otherwise known as the Antik Tiyatro.
- Side contains a high concentration of all-inclusive resorts, making these hotels a great choice for visitors who are looking for a range of amenities. The Barut Hemera is a 5-star all-inclusive hotel and is located only a 2-minute walk from the local boardwalk and offers both a mini golf course and several tennis courts.
- If you enjoy football, make sure to book a hotel close to the Side Atatürk Stadi, a stadium that hosts local sports games. Conny's Hotel is an adults-only option located just a 2-minute walk from the stadium and a 10-minute walk from the popular Ozgurhan Beach.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Side (Antalya)
Are hotels in Side (Antalya) safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
How much does a hotel cost in Side (Antalya)?
Which hotels in Side have a good view?
Which hotels in Side have a good pool?
What good hotels in Side are near the Monumental Fountain?
What good hotels in Side are near the Anitsal Çeşme?
How much is a hotel in Side (Antalya) for tonight?
How much is a hotel in Side (Antalya) for this weekend?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Side (Antalya)?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Side (Antalya) by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Side (Antalya) hotels
Go to map