Da Nang hotels
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for lodging in Da Nang
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|February||Cheapest month to stay with an average 41% drop in price.|
|January||Most expensive month to stay with an average 68% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|$140||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|$140||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Da Nang hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
Top tips for finding the perfect Da Nang hotel
- If you’re planning to visit Da Nang for the first time, consider staying downtown. There are several hotel choices in the Hai Chau district, famed for its shopping and commerce. Novotel Danang Premier Han River is 1 km from Chi Lang Stadium while Grandvrio City Danang lies about 1.7 km from Da Nang Cathedral.
- There are several luxury accommodations to choose from in Da Nang. The Intercontinental Danang Sun Peninsula Resort in the Son Tra district offers a private beach, public beach cabanas, full service spa and 2 outdoor pools. Located in the Ngu Hanh Son district, the Vinpearl Luxury Da Nang has rooms with private balconies, 5 bars and several outdoor pools in addition to sauna and hot tub.
- For those travellers who prefer more mid-range selections, The Blossom Resort Danang is great for a romantic weekend getaway. Wi-Fi is accessible throughout the property and there is a free shuttle service to and from the city. On the other hand, One Opera Danang Hotel offers views of the Han River, free parking and a range of activities that include billiards, karaoke and a casino.
- If you’re planning to host corporate, business or special events, you should consider staying at the Sheraton Grand Danang Resort, near Non Nuoc Beach, which hosts a business centre, conference and meeting rooms as well as concierge services. The Pullman Danang Beach Resort near Bac My An Beach offers a 24-hour business centre, computer station as well as wedding planning and limousine services.
- With over 30 km of coastline, Da Nang is an easy choice for a beach vacation. Visitors can stay at the Monarque Hotel along My Khe Beach aka “China Beach” which is famous for its water sports including fishing, jet skiing and snorkelling. For those who prefer a more pristine environment, the Tien Sa Hotel is perfectly situated at Tien Sa Beach, which is close to the Son Tra mountain range.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Da Nang
Are hotels in Da Nang safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Where to stay in Da Nang?
Which hotels in Da Nang are close to attractions?
Which hotels in Da Nang are close to shopping areas?
Which hotels in Da Nang come with kitchen facilities?
Which hotels in Da Nang are good for family vacations?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Da Nang?
Our Heatmaps tool will help you find the perfect place to stay in Da Nang by showing you how close hotel options are to major activities
Best Da Nang hotels
Go to map
Most recommended Da Nang hotelsShow all
Perched along tranquil Non Nuoc Beach, Sheraton Grand Danang Resort offers a truly transformative experience. Our hotel is just a short drive from Danang International Airport, near legendary attractions including Hoi An Old Town and the Marble Mountains. Embrace a seamless blend of modern luxury and natural beauty in our spacious hotel rooms and suites, all of which offer Smart TVs, complimentary Wi-Fi, marble bathrooms and private balconies with breathtaking views. Dine at one of the many outstanding dining outlets within the resort, including The Grill, our signature seafood and steak restaurant. Take a cooling dip in the outdoor infinity pool as you gaze at the sea, or challenge yourself in the on-site fitness center before easing tired muscles with a spa treatment. If you're planning an event in Danang, we offer a range of expansive and adaptable venues, as well as unique outdoor spaces. Whatever your reason for joining us at Sheraton Grand Danang Resort, we look forward to exceeding your expectations. Check availability
Situated atop of the Bana Hills Mountain range, a well-known entertainment complex in Vietnam that contains the famous Golden Bridge, Mercure Danang French Village Bana Hills boasts unique breathtaking views of natural landscapes and Danang city. Taking inspiration from France's classic architectural traditions, Mercure Danang French Village Bana Hills is thoughtfully designed in a Gothic style that would have been common in the 19th century. Check availability
Best Beach Hotel
With exquisite design by architect Bill Bensley, lush gardens and a private beach, the InterContinental® Danang Sun Peninsula Resort is inspired by Vietnamese temples and the nearby UNESCO listed historical town of Hoi An. Experience culinary artistry at La Maison 1888, led by three-star Michelin chef, Pierre Gagnaire. Soothe your body and soul at HARNN Heritage Spa or indulge in the ultimate pedicure regimen by ‘podiatrist to the stars’ Bastien Gonzalez. Check availability
Hotels near My Khê BeachShow all
Vinpearl Condotel Riverfront Da Nang is 39-storey building proudly located in the heart of Da Nang coastal city, it is the latest highlight in the eco-tourism system of Vinpearl Da Nang with Han river view. Check availability
Enjoy a luxury getaway at Four Points by Sheraton Danang, a resort-style hotel nestled along the Da Nang coastline. Here, amid stunning panoramic views of the pristine beach and vibrant Da Nang City, guests will experience a brilliant blend of upscale charm and gracious service. Showcasing 390 rooms set over 36 floors, our accommodations are exquisitely designed to promote relaxation and productivity. Dine at our signature restaurant, The Eatery, or kick back and relax at the rooftop pool while sipping on a cool cocktail or a craft beer at Horizon Bar. Pamper yourself with an array of organic-inspired treatments at Serenity Spa, which boasts breathtaking vistas of the ocean and beyond. For adventurous visitors, nearby UNESCO Heritage Sites—Hoi An ancient town, Hue Imperial City and My Son Sanctuary—await. Retreat to a luxurious travel experience at Four Points by Sheraton Danang. Check availability
Best Beach Hotel
With a stay at A La Carte Da Nang Beach in Da Nang (Son Tra), you'll be a 3-minute drive from Han River Bridge and 7 minutes from Museum of Cham Sculpture. Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. This aparthotel has 2 meeting rooms available for events. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge during limited hours. Check availability
Best rooms in Da Nang
With a stay at Citadines Blue Cove Danang in Da Nang (Son Tra), you'll be steps from Da Nang Bay and 3 minutes by foot from Han River. Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and dry cleaning/laundry services. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours). Check availability
With a stay at Danang Golden Bay in Da Nang (Son Tra), you'll be a 3-minute drive from Han River and 6 minutes from Vincom. Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Da Nang? This hotel has facilities measuring 5382 square feet (500 square meters), including a conference center. A shuttle from the airport to the hotel is complimentary (available 24 hours), and a train station pick-up service is also provided at no charge. Check availability
With a stay at Fivitel Da Nang in Da Nang (Son Tra), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Han River and Dragon Bridge. Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Da Nang? This hotel has facilities measuring 1722 square feet (160 square meters), including a conference center. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free valet parking is available onsite. Check availability
With a stay at Minh Toan Galaxy Hotel in Da Nang (Da Nang City Centre), you'll be a 1-minute drive from Han River and 6 minutes from Danang Cathedral. Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Da Nang? This hotel has facilities measuring 43 square feet (0 square meters), including conference space. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite. Check availability