Would you like to save as your currency permanently or for this visit only?
When traveling out of my country to stay in another I expect that my choice of stay is pleasant,comfortable and affordable, however in this case it was not any of those things. Mind I didn't expect it to be the "Hilton" however for 80$ a night (USD) I expected atleast a comfortable stay... It's unfortunate to only have negative reviews when describing this place but all with good reasoning. To start it was very dirty. There were cracks in the wall and floor, bugs flying around the room and the toilet had no cover on it. The water was yellow coming out of the shower and the civilians staying next to my room kept walking past my Window and car - starring for long periods of time which made me and my partner feel very uneasy. I would not let him leave me alone in the room do to the simple fact of not feeling safe. Motel 6 is a long term home for quite a few people I kept referring to it as a "little community" which in my personal opinion doesn't make me feel comfortable because the people that live there know the ins and outs of that place which left us and the group of people that stayed there with us (for the wedding we were attending) very uneasy and on edge. I didn't sleep a single wink that night. The bed was very hard the sheets were stained and the smell of time room was unbearable I would compare it to a pack of cigarets and bad plumbing. Not to mention the feeling of getting robbed kept crossing my mind. At 2am there was an ambulance outside my window flashing it's bright lights in, which left me with nothing but negative thoughts running through my mind as to why it was there. however we made it through the unpleasant night and now no to NEVER stay in a motel6 again.
It was close to where we had to be! The room smell, and the lock on the door was not safe and secure! The water did not stay hot. The room was very out dated! The sheets was not clean. My wife went out and bought blankets and cleaning supply! The TV did not have anything for my daughter!
Checking out the next morning Everything
Nothing!!! It was the most disgusting room and place I have ever stayed!!! There were dead bugs in the floor, mold all over the shower, the toilet was plugged!! This place should be shut down!! Absolutely disgusting!!
The lights and microwave did not work in the room, no coffeemaker, hard to get the key in the door, very ugly decor, room smelled, very cheap and unpleasant soap, uncomfortable bed, pillows, ugly bedspread. I maybe would have spent $---- on this room. Not $---
Dirty, sheets had live bugs, cob webs, shampoo spill in bathroom . Smelled and bed very uncomfortable.
It was available Outdated. Not many amenities. Just needed a place to sleep for a few hours, so it worked for us.
location place was a dump - mold in shower tiles - strange odor - toilet seat was wet - my feet stuck to carpet and floor