Good to know
|Distance to city center||1.3 mi|
|Nearest Airport||Surakarta City Adi Sumarmo|
|Distance to airport||6.0 mi|
|"Hotel location is perfect."||(in 35 reviews)|
|"very friendly personalized service by all staff."||(in 14 reviews)|
|"The room is spacious and clean"||(in 28 reviews)|
|"Number hotel in the backet list."||(in 7 reviews)|
|"I was asking for non smoking room as I mentioned in my reservation note."||(in 6 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|bed comfortable||in 15 reviews|
|bit run||in 8 reviews|
|breakfast good||in 40 reviews|
|city center||in 25 reviews|
|clean and nice||in 4 reviews|
|fitness centre||in 6 reviews|
|friendly staff||in 30 reviews|
|good food||in 20 reviews|
|good location||in 63 reviews|
|ibis styles||in 3 reviews|
|location is the best||in 62 reviews|
|old hotel||in 38 reviews|
|parking space||in 11 reviews|
|sauna and fitness||in 5 reviews|
|service excellent||in 16 reviews|
|smoking room||in 13 reviews|
|solo||in 13 reviews|
|spacious room||in 54 reviews|
|strategic place||in 6 reviews|
|swimming pool||in 33 reviews|
|variety over quality||in 8 reviews|
Everything from check in to check out and anything in between...
1. Food was overall good and tasty however it’s always taking too long at the coffee shop and room service. FB staff needs more training in service at their coffee shop (right cutlery, welcome bread, water). 2. Rooms floor was not cleaned properly - bathroom shower screen and soap tray was dirty (soap scums). Wash basin was dull and not clean properly. 3. All towels were not White anymore but off white, shouldn’t be used for guests. 4. Swimming pool was very uninviting, the pool water was rather cloudy not clean looking, the area look unattended - I was very disappointed with the condition for an Accor hotel (?). 5. Air conditioning in the lobby and coffee shop were not cooling at all. I will not be back there again. The hotel needs revamping both internal and external and improve the service. Good luck!
TV Remote control out of order Towel grayish Shower leaked, low pressure Can’t fine Hotel phone directory
Perfectly located in the city center, convenient to go everywhere including shopping center and restaurants
Ideally located in historic part of Solo, the hotel features spacious and cozy rooms. Indulge in one of our 2 large pools, chill out in our night bar, get traditional massage or energize yourself in our InBalance Fitness and Spa and don't forget to dine. You will feel connected with our free high-speed Wi-Fi. Family-friendly, the hotel also features a Kids Club. As a family or on your own, on vacation or for work, Novotel Solo's teams, known for their attention to detail, are expecting you!
based on 4,497 reviews
Things to Know
- Friendly service
- Clean hotel facilities
- Great reception
- Clean rooms
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at Novotel Solo
Where is Novotel Solo located?
Novotel Solo is located at Jalan Slamet Riyadi 272, 1.3 miles from the center of Surakarta City. Radya Museum Library is the closest landmark to Novotel Solo.
When is check-in time and check-out time at Novotel Solo?
Check-in time is 2:00 PM and check-out time is 12:00 PM at Novotel Solo.
Does Novotel Solo offer free Wi-Fi?
Yes, Novotel Solo offers free Wi-Fi.
Does Novotel Solo offer free parking?
Yes, Novotel Solo offers free parking.
Does Novotel Solo offer free airport shuttle service?
No, Novotel Solo does not offer free airport shuttle service.
How far is Novotel Solo from the airport?
Novotel Solo is 6 miles from Surakarta City Adi Sumarmo. Novotel Solo is 30.4 miles from Yogyakarta Adisutjipto.
Can you bring pets to Novotel Solo?
No, pets are not allowed at Novotel Solo.
Does Novotel Solo have a pool?
Yes, Novotel Solo has a pool onsite.
Reviews about Novotel Solo
Most Popular Landmarks
- Radya Museum Library 0.3 mi
- Mangkunegaran Palace 0.4 mi
- Solo Paragon Lifestyle Mall 0.7 mi
- Klewer Market 0.7 mi
- Gede Market 0.9 mi
- Sangiran Early Man Site 11.7 mi
|Surakarta City Adi Sumarmo||6 mi|
|Yogyakarta Adisutjipto||30.4 mi|