Search hundreds of travel sites at once for lodging in Suva
Good to know
|Average price (weeknight):||$65|
|Average price (weekend night):||$61|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Sun - Thu
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Fri & Sat
How much does a hotel in Suva cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect Suva hotel
- Suva is the capital of Fiji and a charming city boasting lush green parks as well as interesting architecture, including huge British colonial buildings such as the grand Suva City Carnegie Library. Some of the closest hotels include Holiday Inn Suva and Southern Cross Hotel Fiji, which will easily allow you to explore the city center on foot.
- Cumming Street is known for being a vibrant shopping area since the colonial era, with the Municipal Market also sitting nearby and offering plenty of fresh fruit and vegetables. Stay at Capricorn Apartment Hotel Suva or Quest Suva and stroll along these bustling streets to absorb the culture.
- People who are interested in learning more about the history and culture of the Fiji Islands should head to the Fiji Museum, which is within the grounds of the Thurston Gardens and adjacent to Albert Park. Because it’s very central, there are a few hotels nearby, ranging from the most luxurious, such as Grand Pacific Hotel, to the most affordable like Suva Motor Inn.
- Novotel Suva Lami Bay is great for travelers who want a relaxed location that is still close to the city center. The hotel overlooks the islands of Suva Harbour and is only six miles away from the Colo-I-Suva Forest Park reserve. Make sure to ask for a room with a balcony that offers ocean views.
- If what you’re really looking for is to stay in a secluded place that’s far from the usual crowds and hotels in Suva, then head up to the Colo-i-suva Rainforest Eco Resort, a budget hotel within the tropical Colo-I-Suva Forest Park. Everything you need is there, including a breakfast café, a bar, and a restaurant that serves local Filipino food.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Suva
Where to stay in Suva?
Hotels near Zip Fiji Nadi have the most searches on KAYAK.
How much does a hotel cost in Suva?
KAYAK users have found double rooms in Suva for as cheap as $15 in the last 3 days. The average price is $92.
Can I stay near the bus station and the port?
Yes, the bus station’s location is quite central, adjacent to the Port of Suva and not far from the Municipal Market. If you have just arrived from a late trip or need to catch a bus or a boat early in the morning, stay at one of the nearby accommodation places, such as Colonial Lodge.
What is a good family hotel?
Tanoa Plaza Hotel is a great option for families – it is central and near several shopping and dining options, features big rooms with king-size beds, and even an outdoor pool for the little ones to splash around when it’s too hot to explore the city.
What is the best area for foodies?
In the city center, you’ll find some local authentic eateries, which feature lots of Indian food due to the country’s cultural influence in Suva. On the corner of Gordon Street and Victoria Parade, head to Singh's Curry House for some good Fijian curry. There are several hotels in Suva’s Gordon Street, including Tanoa Plaza Hotel, Elixir Hotel And Serviced Apartments, and Southern Cross Hotel Fiji.
Can I stay close to Nausori Airport?
If you want to take as little time as possible heading to the airport but still want to stay near the city center, try staying at the three-star Tagimoucia House Hotel, which is less than a 30-minute drive from there. If you’re really looking to stay by the airport, Classix Inn is your best choice.
How much is a hotel in Suva for tonight?
In the last 3 hours, users have found Suva hotels for tonight for as low as $18. Users have also found 3-star hotels from $43 and 4-star hotels from $72.Search here to find similar prices.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.