Good to know
|Distance to city center||1.6 mi|
|Nearest Airport||Taipei Taiwan Taoyuan Intl|
|Distance to airport||19.0 mi|
|"Really close to metro station."||(in 30 reviews)|
|"Clean, bed comfort, kindness of staff."||(in 20 reviews)|
|"Nice staffs and comfy room"||(in 30 reviews)|
|"The worst breakfast I have encountered !."||(in 13 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|airport shuttle||in 7 reviews|
|breakfast is good||in 38 reviews|
|font desk||in 12 reviews|
|great location||in 59 reviews|
|hotel is near||in 27 reviews|
|location and staff||in 41 reviews|
|near mrt station||in 44 reviews|
|newly renovated||in 3 reviews|
|room is small||in 57 reviews|
|weird smell||in 3 reviews|
perfect location, just outside the MRT station.
noise, a lot of noise from other guest. woke up multiple times from 7~10am.
1. The rest room is dirty especially around the bed as the dust accumulated below. 2. Strange design that the water basin is actually right in front of the bed but not in the washroom. 3. We have problem with plumbing issue whereby the water flow is really obstructed and flooding the entire washroom. However, there was no respond from the staff (until you ask) after giving our feedback and asking for an inspection. Yet, nothing change even we feedback the issue twice. (This is worst!)
Why you like your washroom to be flooded ( I don't know). Why your staff must wait for the guest to ask for updates and not even have any initiative to solve the problem? Are they not giving enough pay or bonus??
- Good location, an MRT station right at the hotel entrance, plus a bus stop for the airport bus 5201 - Window! apparently, in central Taipei it's more common not to have this "option" in budget accommodations
- the room is dark and dull, the available room light is not enough (the window does not help) - strong noises from the sewer or ventilation - very, very slow wifi
If you’re only staying in Taipei, this is considered the most strategic location you can ask for.
wi-fi sometime no working
A stay at KDM Hotel places you in the heart of Taipei, within a 15-minute walk of Huashan 1914 Creative Park and Yongkang Street. Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Free self parking is available onsite.
based on 1,746 reviews
Things to Know
- Clean rooms
- Close to public transport
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at Kdm Hotel
Where is Kdm Hotel located?
Kdm Hotel is located at No.8, Sec. 3, Jhongsiao East Road, in Daan District, 1.6 miles from the center of Taipei. Guanghua Market is the closest landmark to Kdm Hotel.
When is check-in time and check-out time at Kdm Hotel?
Check-in time is 3:00 PM and check-out time is 12:00 PM at Kdm Hotel.
Does Kdm Hotel offer free Wi-Fi?
Yes, Kdm Hotel offers free Wi-Fi.
Does Kdm Hotel offer free parking?
No, Kdm Hotel does not offer free parking.
Does Kdm Hotel offer free airport shuttle service?
No, Kdm Hotel does not offer free airport shuttle service.
How far is Kdm Hotel from the airport?
Kdm Hotel is 1.8 miles from Taipei Sung Shan. Kdm Hotel is 19 miles from Taipei Taiwan Taoyuan Intl.
Can you bring pets to Kdm Hotel?
No, pets are not allowed at Kdm Hotel.
Does Kdm Hotel have a pool?
No, Kdm Hotel does not have a pool onsite.
Reviews about Kdm Hotel
Most Popular Landmarks
- Guanghua Market 405 yd
- Huashan Culture Park 0.3 mi
- Chiang Kai-shek Memorial Hall 0.9 mi
- Hsing Tian Kong 1.4 mi
- Ximending Shopping Area 1.6 mi
- Songshan Cultural Creative Park 1.7 mi
|Taipei Sung Shan||1.8 mi|
|Taipei Taiwan Taoyuan Intl||19 mi|