Would you like to save as your currency permanently or for this visit only?
Not too expensive. Bare bones. No frills. Same comments. Zero frills. And on a highway. There was hair in the shower and on the towels. Not clean.
The price was low, none of my stuff was stolen, didn't die. The bathroom smelled like weed and my bed smelled like cigarettes. There were roaches. Both of my key cards deactivated during the day. I heard bad things about the continental breakfast, so I didn't go. Blood curdling screams were heard late during the night, so that may have been a murder. I seriously don't recommend coming here if you can avoid it.
Staff was not friendly. There were blood stains on our sheets-- NOT FROM US. You could hear the couple beside us cussing and having gross sex. Someone had an awful, loud dog. And, our room had hair in the sink and shower as well when we first walked in. I'll pay the extra $40 next time if that means having a better stay and service.
Knew immediately that I couldn't stay here, didn't even bother to see if it was tolerable This place should be bulldozed to the ground
The room was a generous size. King size bed, breakfast table, and full size work desk. Mini fridge and microwave were in the room as well. The mattress was hard, only 3 flat pillows, bedding not only had holes but also had strange stain marks all over. The chairs also had stain marks. There was dents on multiple walls as well as doors. The shower was moldy and there was hair in the sink all over the facet handles. The sink was too large for the small bathroom. Our room was the only one I saw without a peep hole in the door as well. The lack of repairs makes this place seem like they don't care much about maintenance or cleanliness. Also the non smoking room still had a strong smoke odor through out the hallway. No Wifi was available in the room.
It was close enough to affordably Uber to Providence. The staff wasn't very nice or accommodating. The outside of the Rumford Motor Inn is poorly lit and looks dingy. Once receiving our key and TV remote from the front desk, we made our way to the room. The hallway smelled of smoke and there were stains all over the carpet and walls. Once in the room, the bathroom had pieces of the ceiling that were shedding onto the surfaced and the toilet paper roll had been dropped into some sort of liquid. The bathroom fan made an awful rusty fan noise as well. The bed was terrifying. If we had any other options of places to stay, I wouldn't have even chanced it. The bed, including the mattress, was covered in yellow and brown stains and had burn holes in the blankets. I would not recommend this place to anyone.