Search hundreds of travel sites at once for lodging in Apia
Compare vs. KAYAK |
There are travel restrictions to Apia. Learn more
Good to know
|April||Cheapest month to stay with an average 25% drop in price.|
|June||Most expensive month to stay with an average 66% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|$100||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|$146||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Apia hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
When to book a hotel in Apia
Price per night / 3-star hotel. Prices are not fixed and may vary with time.
Average nightly price per month
Average nightly price per month
Top tips for finding perfect Apia hotel deals
- If you’re looking for a cheap hotel in Apia, you should consider visiting during the low season. You'll find cheaper accommodations in Apia in April and November.
- Hotel room prices vary depending on many factors but you’ll most likely find the best hotel deals in Apia if you stay on a Monday. The opposite is true for, Wednesday, which is usually the most expensive day.
- Book at least 67 days before your stay begins to get the best price for your Apia accommodation.
- How long should you stay? KAYAK users usually book their accommodation in Apia for 5 days.
- With the majority of hotels located near Apia’s coast, it isn’t hard to find a place to stay whether you are looking for a cheap option or a more lavish experience. We recommend somewhere like Ulalei Lodge if you’re looking to do any snorkelling or exploring at the Palolo Deep Marine Reserve.
- Slightly further inland, Travellers Point Hotel is found near the Museum of Samoa and is surrounded by a variety of dining options. There are also a few supermarkets for those wishing to do home cooking.
- For travellers looking for a less frequented part of Apia, hotels such as Dave Parker’s Eco Lodge further inland offer residents a more mountainous holiday, while still allowing easy access to the centre of Apia and the coast.
- Visitors looking to remain on the shoreline but still wanting to be surrounded by the various cultural spots within the city can look for hotels near Apia’s Clock Tower and the Samoa Cultural Village. Sheraton Samoa Aggie Grey’s Hotel & Bungalows is a good choice for anyone looking for comfort and proximity to local attractions.
- No trip to Apia would be complete without a journey inland to Mount Fiamoe. Located approximately 30min outside the city by car, Mount Fiamoe offers incredible hikes and breathtaking views. Staying at the Samoa Traditional Resort will put you closer to the mountain and the Papaseea Sliding Rocks, another famous attraction in Apia.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Apia
Are hotels in Apia safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Where should I book a hotel if I’m looking for good nightlife?
Which hotels are near the airport?
Where is the best hotel if I want to try local food?
Which hotels are near the best beaches for sunbathing in Apia?
How do I find a hotel in central Apia?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Apia?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Apia by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Apia hotels
Go to map