Good to know
Value for money
Distance to city center
|Athens Eleftherios V.|
Distance to airport
|"Great staff, very polite and helpfull"||(in 245 reviews)|
|"Staff was amazing, great views."||(in 141 reviews)|
|"Comfortable beds and great buffet breakfast!"||(in 69 reviews)|
|"Pool area was very busy."||(in 33 reviews)|
|"Location was terrible, dangerous neighborhood."||(in 62 reviews)|
|"Some of the surrounding area."||(in 16 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|staff was very helpful||in 84 reviews|
|acropolis view||in 62 reviews|
|breakfast was good||in 62 reviews|
|good location||in 59 reviews|
|comfortable bed||in 44 reviews|
|view from our room||in 39 reviews|
|rooftop bar||in 38 reviews|
|metro station||in 34 reviews|
|swimming pool||in 32 reviews|
|nice rooftop||in 20 reviews|
|roof top restaurant||in 17 reviews|
|hotel area||in 10 reviews|
|red light district||in 10 reviews|
|executive suite||in 8 reviews|
|hotel room||in 7 reviews|
|excellent service||in 2 reviews|
Yes everything outstanding
Very nice accommodation and really friendly staff. Excellent breakfast buffet
The property on the inside was awesome, on the outside... surroundings...I was not impressed.
1. We chose this hotel ONLY because the Kayak info said a "hotel shuttle" is available. We wanted to be close to the airport to fly out the next morning. We thought we would save the expense of a taxi to and from the airport. There was no shuttle. When we call the hotel, they told us no such thing as a shuttle. They would only arrange to send me a taxi @ €45.00. And this could only be arranged via email...not over the ph. We simply took a cab to the hotel # €43.00. To the airport the next morning...no shuttle. We took a taxi @ €44.00. If you people do no have a shuttle like we are use to in the US...do not mislead innocent pepole like us. That is false advertising. The availability of a shuttle in the ONLY reason why we picked this hotel. 2. At the front desk I changed out some US$ for € after checking in. We plan to do some last minute shopping before we fly out the next day. What we did not know was that, that very day was a national holiday (the Verging Mary Holiday ) all the stores were closed. On checking out the next morning they would not take back the € currency. I told them that we did not know that there was a holiday. They said they can't take it back. That was just not right. These 2 things has left a bitter taste in my mouth. I am not a happy camper...especially with the shuttle issue. That was flat out wrong. You can't say that there is a shuttle when there is none. People from the US is use to taking a free shuttle ride to and from the airport to hotels and rent a car locstions.
Wyndham Grand Athens hotel welcomes you, fully renovated, to a new haven of affordable luxury in the center of Athens. Conveniently located right next to the Metaxourgeio Metro station it offers the ideal starting point to explore all of the city’s major attractions and places in just a few minutes walking distances. Wyndham Grand Athens hotel, with 276 exquisitely comfortable rooms and suites in 8 floors, offers a wide variety of brand new accommodations to suit single, couple or family needs for business or leisure travelers
based on 2,005 reviews
Value for money
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at Wyndham Grand Athens
Does Wyndham Grand Athens have special cancellation policies due to coronavirus (COVID-19)?
Where is Wyndham Grand Athens located?
When is check-in time and check-out time at Wyndham Grand Athens?
Does Wyndham Grand Athens offer free Wi-Fi?
Does Wyndham Grand Athens offer free parking?
Does Wyndham Grand Athens offer free airport shuttle service?
How far is Wyndham Grand Athens from the airport?
Can you bring pets to Wyndham Grand Athens?
Does Wyndham Grand Athens have a pool?
Reviews about Wyndham Grand Athens
Most Popular Landmarks
- Monastiraki Flea Market 0.6 mi
- Monastiraki 0.6 mi
- National Archaeological Museum 0.7 mi
- Ancient Agora of Athens 0.7 mi
- Temple of Athena Nike 1 mi
- Syntagma Square 1 mi