There are travel restrictions to Blackheath. Learn more
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for lodging in Blackheath
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|December||Cheapest month to stay with an average 46% drop in price.|
|October||Most expensive month to stay with an average 42% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|$175||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|$159||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect Blackheath hotel
- Blackheath is a popular destination for those looking to explore the mountain ranges just outside of Sydney. Backed against the Blue Mountains National Park, there are a number of great lookout spots near the village with picturesque views of the unique landscape. For those interested in the Govetts Leap Lookout, which gives you a view of the valley, the Kubba Roomba Guest House is a 25-minute walk away.
- Another good location to explore the park from is in the south of Blackheath. Here there are a number of good walking tracks into Hayward Gully or along Greaves Creek. The Jemby-Rinjah Eco Lodge is a 5-minute walk away from the start of the popular Grand Canyon Walking Track, which will take you through the rainforest and across to the Beauchamp Falls.
- For those looking to stay in the peace-and-quiet of Medlow Bath to enjoy some fishing, a quiet establishment just south of Blackheath village, the Chalet Guesthouse and Studio, is a good option. This area is only a 10-minute drive to the Cascade Creek and upper dam fishing spot and is only 5 minutes south of Blackheath‘s centre.
- If you enjoy staying close to parks or gardens, the Blackheath Motor Lodge is only a 10-minute walk from the Campbell Rhododendron Garden, a picturesque spot to enjoy the flowers in the early spring. You can also book the garden, making it a popular spot for weddings.
- For those looking to relax with some leisurely sport, the Blackheath Golf and Community Club not only offers an attractive course framed with maples, blossoms and azaleas, but also a popular restaurant sporting a view across the green. The Redleaf Resort is 1 minute away from the Country Club, which welcomes both members and visiting players.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Blackheath
Are hotels in Blackheath safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
What are the best hotels near Blue Mountains National Park?
Are there hotels in Blackheath that are heritage listed?
What hotels in Blackheath are good for those on a budget?
What hotels in Blackheath are good to stay in over the summer?
What hotels in Blackheath are in the centre of the village?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Blackheath?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Blackheath by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Blackheath hotels
Go to map
Most recommended Blackheath hotelsShow all