Search hundreds of travel sites at once for lodging in Lahaina
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|September||Cheapest month to stay with an average 16% drop in price.|
|December||Most expensive month to stay with an average 33% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|$373||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|$352||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Lahaina hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Lahaina hotel
- Is the 5-star experience what you want during your time in Lahaina? Montage Kapalua Bay and The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua are certainly good options. Both hotels feature tennis courts, spas and numerous pools to go along with pristine views of the ocean. The hotels are located north up the coastline around 10 miles from downtown Lahaina.
- Front Street is one of the main arteries running through Lahaina and it is also close to the local shops and restaurants. Lahaina Shores Beach Resort is located right on Front Street and is also only 1.3 miles away from the popular shopping mall Outlets of Maui.
- Five miles north of Lahaina is Kaanapali where visitors will find one of the largest concentrations of resorts in Maui. Visitors will find resorts like Aston Maui Kaanapali Villas located right on the beach by Kahekili Beach Park.
- Old Lahaina is a popular area for shopping and restaurants like Old Lahaina Luau and is a good area for hotels if you are looking to take in the local ambiance. Nearby hotels include Maui Garden Oasis where visitors will find amenities like a fitness center and kitchenettes in their rooms.
- Sometimes it can be nice to have the freedom to cook your own meals when on vacation, whether it be a simple breakfast or a full dinner. For travelers looking for hotels with kitchens, look no further than Aina Nalu Lahaina by Outrigger, located just half a mile from the center of Lahaina.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Lahaina
Are hotels in Lahaina safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Where to stay in Lahaina?
What are the best hotels near Maui Theater?
How much does a hotel cost in Lahaina?
What hotels are near Lahaina Harbor?
What budget hotels are in Lahaina?
What area in Lahaina is best for nightlife and going out?
Where is good to stay with children in Lahaina?
How much is a hotel in Lahaina for tonight?
How much is a hotel in Lahaina for this weekend?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Lahaina?
Our Heatmaps tool will help you find the perfect place to stay in Lahaina by showing you how close hotel options are to major activities
Best Lahaina hotelsDiscover the ultimate Kaanapali Beach hotel - Hyatt Regency Maui Resort and Spa. Surrounded by 40 lush, beachfront acres, our breathtaking Maui hotel presents an astonishing array of delightful ways to spend your days and nights. Frolic in our water playground, pamper yourself at the spa, play championship golf and tennis, scuba, ride the waves, even spend an evening with the heavens. Feast on the beauty of nature, on our priceless art collection, and in our delectable restaurants. HAWAII TAX IDFree Wi-FiPoolPet friendlySpaCheck availabilityCheck availability
Go to map
Most recommended Lahaina hotelsShow all
Best ShoppingExperience the essence of Hawaii at our beautiful Maui hotel. The Westin Maui Resort & Spa, Ka'anapali offers a stimulating oceanfront setting on Ka'anapali Beach with the perfect backdrop for your getaway or family vacation. Our Maui resort is steps from Whalers Village, where you find upscale Hawaii dining, shops and entertainment. Activities at Maui's nearby Lahaina Town and escape rooms are a short ride away with our resort shuttle service. Stop by Heavenly Spa by Westin™ for a refreshing massage or facial and take in dazzling views of Ka'anapali from our fitness center. Savor delicious, all-day dining at our tropical bistro and sip world-class cocktails by our Maui beach and pools. Immerse yourself in a pure, unadulturated Hawaiian experience at The Westin Maui Resort and Spa, Ka'anapali.Airport shuttleFree Wi-FiPoolPet friendlySpaCheck availabilityCheck availability
Best Wellness HotelWhen you stay at Aston Kaanapali Shores in Lahaina, you'll be on the beach, a 5-minute drive from Whalers Village and 6 minutes from Kaanapali Beach. Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite. Check availability
Aston Kaanapali Shores
Best Golf HotelWith a stay at Royal Lahaina Resort in Lahaina, you'll be on the beach, within a 15-minute walk of Kaanapali Beach and Black Rock. Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a computer station, and express check-in. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite. Check availability
Royal Lahaina Resort
Best rooms in Lahaina
Best RoomWith a stay at Ho'oilo House in Lahaina (Historic Lahaina Front Street), you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Kaanapali Beach and Maui Theater. Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a computer station, and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite. Check availability
Best Luxury HotelLocated in Lahaina (Napili), Montage Kapalua Bay is within a 10-minute walk of Napili Bay and Kapalua Beach. Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Check availability
Montage Kapalua Bay
With a stay at Marriott's Maui Ocean Club - Molokai, Maui & Lanai Towers in Lahaina, you'll be next to a golf course, a 4-minute walk from Kaanapali Beach and 6 minutes by foot from Whalers Village. Featured amenities include limo/town car service, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite. Check availability
Best Pool131 Residences: 19 one bedroom 100 two bedroom and 12 three bedroom. Most with stunning ocean views. Residences include oversized lanais with day be and fully equipped gourmet kitches and flat screen televisions with Blu Ray players. Luxurious master bath with tub.Free Wi-FiPoolCheck availabilityCheck availability
Hyatt Ka'anapali Beach