Good to know
Value for money
Distance to city center
Distance to airport
|"Amazing and best location."||(in 30 reviews)|
|"Very friendly helpful staff."||(in 30 reviews)|
|"Great value for money"||(in 5 reviews)|
|"They don’t provide complimentary water."||(in 6 reviews)|
|"No 24hrs room service."||(in 10 reviews)|
|"Everything was Unexcepted for five star hotel"||(in 6 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|staff very helpful||in 107 reviews|
|door hotel||in 89 reviews|
|hotel was excellent||in 89 reviews|
|nice beach||in 87 reviews|
|good food||in 72 reviews|
|great location||in 65 reviews|
|complimentary water||in 53 reviews|
|breakfast and dinner||in 42 reviews|
|view room||in 37 reviews|
|good service||in 35 reviews|
|swimming pool||in 31 reviews|
|bodrum||in 20 reviews|
|loud music||in 16 reviews|
|beautiful views||in 11 reviews|
|great value||in 11 reviews|
|beautiful room||in 10 reviews|
|star hotel||in 8 reviews|
|water taxi||in 8 reviews|
|allowed to bring||in 3 reviews|
Great location, close to bodrum Marina.
No way this Is a 5 star hotel, on its best day it's a 3 star hotel.
The location was though away from the city center, the beach was nice.It was affordable.
Room was small and its facilities were poor
Nice beach, good location and view at Bodrum castle, food's excellent, personnel is very polite and helpful, hotel's close to bus station as well as watertaxi and taxi stations.
There's not always enough chaise lounges on the beach, drinks are not included with meals (dinner). It's forbidden to bring food and drinks into the hotel.
Awful service. This is not a 5 star hotel, it is 3 star with max 2 star service.
- beach, clean sea water; waiters are very prompt to clean the tables; excellent coffee at the bar; tennis; terraces; landscape
- this 5* hotel needs a re-evaluation, is rather a 3* clean hotel; same breakfast every morning, no variety, no change in the menu, you have to pay for fresh orange juice at BREAKFAST and dinner (even if half-board paid); not enough elevators on each side of the hotel (very crowded too often); many times either poor communication between staff members, either they do not understand English well, so that messages transmitted differently, wrong, partially; we paid for some items in the minibars we never got - we explained it to reception desk but no result.
With a stay at Azka Hotel, you'll be centrally located in Bodrum, a 5-minute drive from Bodrum Marina and 15 minutes from Bodrum Beach. Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Bodrum? This hotel has facilities measuring 16038 square feet (1490 square meters), including a meeting room. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free valet parking is available onsite.
based on 600 reviews
Value for money
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at Azka Hotel
Where is Azka Hotel located?
When is check-in time and check-out time at Azka Hotel?
Does Azka Hotel offer free Wi-Fi?
Does Azka Hotel offer free parking?
Does Azka Hotel offer free airport shuttle service?
How far is Azka Hotel from the airport?
Can you bring pets to Azka Hotel?
Does Azka Hotel have a pool?
Reviews about Azka Hotel
Most Popular Landmarks
- Bardakçi Plaji 136 yd
- Bodrum Yel Değirmenleri 0.3 mi
- Bodrum Marinasi 0.5 mi
- Mindos Kapisi 0.6 mi
- Bodrum Su Alti Arkeoloji Müzesi 0.7 mi
- Halikarnas Mozolesi 0.7 mi