Search hundreds of travel sites at once for lodging in Banff
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|April||Cheapest month to stay with an average 51% drop in price.|
|July||Most expensive month to stay with an average 13% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|$324||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|$307||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Banff hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Banff hotel
- When you're planning an indulgent trip to Banff, you'll have many high end hotels to choose from. For the height of luxury, book a room at the 5-star Rimrock Resort Hotel, which is in walking distance of the famous Banff Gondola and is close to the Banff Upper Hot Springs.
- If you want to be close to Banff National Park, you can't get any closer than The Fairmont Banff Springs resort, which is located in the national park itself. The castle-like resort is a National Historic Site. It offers an outdoor pool that's heated and an outdoor hot tub. You can also enjoy a meal at one of the five on-site restaurants.
- While in Banff, consider attending a concert at The Banff Centre. This modern concert venue is close to downtown and features indoor and outdoor concerts, depending on the season. To stay within reach of The Banff Centre, book a room at Fox Hotel Suites, which has an indoor hot-pool and a variety of suite options.
- Downtown Banff offers cultural attractions, such as museums. To stay in the city center, think about booking a room at the Banff Aspen Lodge. Rooms here come with private balconies or patios and it’s a short walk from the Banff Park Museum. Brewster's Mountain Lodge is centrally located and in easy walking distance of The Whyte Museum of the Canadian Rockies.
- If you're visiting during the winter, consider staying at one of the hotels in Banff with wood burning fireplaces. The Douglas Fir Resort and Chalets offers rooms with wood-burning or gas-burning fireplaces. It’s also the only hotel in Banff that has an indoor water park. The Buffalo Mountain Lodge features a wood-burning fireplace in every room.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Banff
Are hotels in Banff safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Where to stay in Banff?
How much does a hotel cost in Banff?
Are there any hotels in Banff that come with in room jacuzzis?
Are there any hotels in Banff with rooftop pools?
Are there any good budget hotels in Banff city center?
Which hotels in Banff are near the ski slopes?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Banff?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Banff by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Banff hotels
Go to map
Most recommended Banff hotelsShow all
Hotels near Canadian Ski Museum WestShow all
All hotels in Banff
We value your privacy
Do not sell my info
* The definition of "sale" under the California Consumer Privacy Act is applicable only to California consumers.