Search hundreds of travel sites at once for lodging in Hollywood
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|September||Cheapest month to stay with an average 9% drop in price.|
|December||Most expensive month to stay with an average 114% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|$158||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|$198||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Hollywood hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
4 stars and above
Top tips for finding the perfect Hollywood hotel
- Hollywood, Florida, is perfectly located between Fort Lauderdale and Miami, with most of its accommodation options being resorts and hotels located on the beachfront area of Hollywood Beach. Many offer great views of the Hollywood Beach boardwalk, such as the Diplomat Beach Resort and Margaritaville Hollywood Beach Resort. Make sure to get a room with a sea view.
- Those looking to escape the Hollywood Beach area craze might want to stay Downtown, which is filled with art galleries, cute shops and boutiques, and many other entertainment options. It is also just a short drive to the beach, with a trolley service running between the two locations all week. Both Ramada by Wyndham and Downtown Hollywood Boutique Hotel are great central options.
- Foodies should also consider staying in the downtown area, where they’ll find lots of restaurant options featuring both local and international cuisine (J28 Sandwich Bar for a laidback snack, La Flambee for a nice French dinner). Downtown Hollywood Boutique Hotel, near Young Circle Park, is a great option, as it is both more affordable than the beachside resorts and stands close to many restaurants.
- If you’re looking for a more adventurous type of trip, consider staying in the area of North Beach, near the Anne Kolb Nature Center, where you can engage in lots of fun activities such as hiking and kayaking. Try Ocean Inn, which is nestled between both the beach and the center.
- Many hotels in Hollywood not only offer a free shuttle service from and to the airport, but can also arrange for trips to popular destinations, such as South Beach in Miami. Staff at hotels such as the Marriott are known for happily arranging private shuttle services for their customers.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Hollywood
Are hotels in Hollywood safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Where to stay in Hollywood?
What are the best hotels near Hollywood Beach?
How much does a hotel cost in Hollywood?
What are the best options for a romantic escapade?
What are the closest hotels to the airport?
Where should business travelers stay in Hollywood?
Which hotels have a swimming pool?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Hollywood?
Our Heatmaps tool will help you find the perfect place to stay in Hollywood by showing you how close hotel options are to major activities
Best Hollywood hotelsA vibrant fusion of chic style, warm service, and unique experiences Costa Hollywood Beach Resort is a welcome escape designed for spirited adventure and oceanfront relaxation. Ideally located just steps from the famed “Broadwalk” in Hollywood Beach, Florida, the Costa Hollywood Beach Resort offers rooms and suites featuring an elevated design aesthetic and luxe décor. Check availability
Go to map
Most recommended Hollywood hotelsShow all
Best Boutique HotelWhen you stay at Margaritaville Hollywood Beach Resort in Hollywood, you'll be on the beach, within a 5-minute drive of Hollywood Beach Theatre and Hollywood North Beach Park. Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Hollywood? This hotel has facilities measuring 30000 square feet (2787 square meters), including a conference center. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Free Wi-FiPoolPet friendlySpaCheck availabilityCheck availability
Best Luxury Hotel
Daily Resort Charge will be added to the room rate and includes: Wi-Fi access for up to 5 devices; one fitness class per day in our Core Fitness Training Facility; four beach lounges; 10% spa discount; non-motorized water sports for 1 hour daily; local & toll-free calls. With renovations that finished in July 2017, The Diplomat Beach Resort brings iconic hospitality back. The Diplomat Beach Resort offers coastal contemporary rooms featuring transformative views, a world-class spa, beachfront pools, and luxury poolside and oceanfront cabanas. Boldly led by celebrity chefs, Geoffrey Zakarian with his Coastal American cuisine at Point Royal and Michael Schulson’s modern Japanese izakaya Monkitail, and additionally spirited by world-class mixologists and a wide range of remarkable culinary offerings, the Diplomat is a true foodie’s paradise. The Ocean Ambassador’s Kids’ Club will fill the little one’s days with ocean-side adventures. Plus, they’ll love making a splash at our new Dip & Slide Waterpark. The Diplomat distinguishes itself among Florida’s glimmering beachside destinations – iconic again. Ranked among the top 20 most popular meeting resorts by CVENT, the Diplomat offers meeting spaces with breath-taking ocean views and a team of professionals dedicated to your success.PoolSpaCheck availabilityCheck availability
Best PoolWith a stay at Seminole Hard Rock Hotel and Casino in Hollywood, you'll be 8.3 mi (13.3 km) from Hollywood Beach and 8.8 mi (14.1 km) from Broward Center for the Performing Arts. Featured amenities include limo/town car service, a computer station, and express check-out. Planning an event in Hollywood? This resort has facilities measuring 120000 square feet (11148 square meters), including a conference center. Free self parking is available onsite.Free Wi-FiPoolPet friendlySpaCheck availabilityCheck availability
Best rooms in Hollywood
Best AmenitiesWith a stay at The Desoto Inns in Hollywood (North Beach), you'll be a 1-minute drive from Hollywood Beach and 6 minutes from Hollywood North Beach Park. Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.Free Wi-FiCheck availabilityCheck availability
Best Economy HotelWith a stay at Curtis Inn, you'll be centrally located in Hollywood, within a 10-minute drive of Hollywood Beach and Gulfstream Park Racing and Casino. This motel is 3.2 mi (5.1 km) from Aventura Mall and 7.9 mi (12.8 km) from Port Everglades. Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 28 guestrooms. Business, Other Amenities Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite. Check availability
Best City HotelIndulge in luxury along the Intracoastal Waterway in contemporary South Florida Style, and enjoy a relaxing vacation at the DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Hollywood Beach. Set along the Intracoastal Waterway, the resort is just steps from ocean waves and white-sand beaches. Hop on the Hollywood Trolley to tour Ocean Drive, or set off on the Fort Lauderdale Water Taxi. Our location between Fort Lauderdale and Miami makes it easy to reach major international airports and cruise terminals. Grab a warm DoubleTree Chocolate Chip Cookie at check-in and settle in for a tropical stay. Every spacious guest room has complimentary WiFi and a flat screen HDTV, lighted vanity area, work station with ergonomic chair, and mini-fridge with microwave. Sip your morning coffee while enjoying the water view from the furnished balcony. Our lobby offers Made Market featuring Starbucks coffee, snacks, and other light fare. Port South Bar & Grill, our full-service restaurant, serves steaks, seafood, and regional dishes. The Lava Tiki Bar is adjacent to our infinity edge pool along the Intracoastal Waterway. Lava Tiki Bar offers casual fare for lunch and dinner and is a great spot to meet for drinks and cool off by our outdoor infinity pool. Along with a 24-hour business center, we have 10,000 sq. ft. of meeting space including a stylish boardroom and outdoor pavilion for up to 250 guests. Our friendly staff can help plan your waterfront reception or conference. Check availability