Search hundreds of travel sites at once for lodging in Campbelltown
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|May||Cheapest month to stay with an average 18% drop in price.|
|August||Most expensive month to stay with an average 23% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|$105||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|$79||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect Campbelltown hotel
- If you are interested in history and architecture, visit Glenalvon House, a heritage building from 19th century built in Victorian Georgian style. Visitors can join a tour around the homestead and the garden to learn more details about its history. Maclin Lodge Motel is a stylish hotel within a 15-minute walk to Glenalvon House. The hotel has an outdoor swimming pool, garden and car parking.
- Visitors who enjoy shopping should go to Macarthur Square, a big shopping centre in the heart of Campbelltown that offers a variety of shops, as well as an entertainment and dining area. Country Comfort Hunts Liverpool is an affordable accommodation that will put you within a 15-minute drive of Macarthur Square and has a garden and tennis court.
- Those who are art enthusiasts should stay in Western Sydney University Village – Campbelltown, which is 7 minutes’ drive from Campbelltown Arts Centre. This accommodation is a budget option in a convenient location. Apart from the Art Gallery, exhibition spaces and theatre, Campbelltown Arts Centre is also home to Japanese and Sculpture Gardens.
- If you like to be near green spaces, pick a hotel close to Marsden Park, also called Park Central. It is a big park with ponds in the centre and it has playgrounds for kids, outdoor gym equipment, as well as paths for walking or cycling. Rydges Campbelltown is a luxury hotel within easy walking distance of Marsden Park and it has facilities such as a bar, fitness centre and terrace.
- Those who are looking for family-friendly hotels in Campbelltown ought to consider Campbelltown Colonial Motor Inn with a garden, swimming pool and family rooms. This affordable property is located within a short drive to Macarthur Square.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Campbelltown
Are hotels in Campbelltown safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Which hotel in Campbelltown is near Campbelltown Sports Stadium?
Which hotels in Campbelltown offer airport shuttles?
What are good hotels in Campbelltown with a restaurant?
Which hotels in Campbelltown offer breakfast?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Campbelltown?
Our Heatmaps tool will help you find the perfect place to stay in Campbelltown by showing you how close hotel options are to major activities
Best Campbelltown hotels
Go to map