Search hundreds of travel sites at once for lodging in Chandigarh
Compare vs. KAYAK |
There are travel restrictions to Chandigarh. Learn more
Good to know
|July||Cheapest month to stay with an average 34% drop in price.|
|February||Most expensive month to stay with an average 102% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|$68||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|$57||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Chandigarh hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Chandigarh hotel
- Chandigarh has a lot to offer, from various scenic gardens to museums and lakes. The Rock Garden of Chandigarh is among the most popular tourist attractions with numerous sculptures made of industrial and home waste. To be near the garden, stay at the Skyview Holiday Home with an on-site restaurant, free Wi-Fi and only a 7-minute walk from Rock Garden. You may also want to stay at the OYO 14186 Royal Lake Suites, which is just over 600 metres from the gardens and features family rooms, breakfast and a terrace.
- If you are into hockey, why not stay close to Chandigarh Hockey Stadium and enjoy a game? The Hotel Chandigarh Beckons is only an 8-minute walk from the stadium and offers 24-hour reception and conference hall. The Hotel Shagun is another choice, only 9 minutes from the stadium and with included breakfast and an on-site bar where you can celebrate your team’s success.
- Chandigarh also has a variety of interesting museums like the Architecture Museum and the Museum of Science. The Taj Chandigarh is only 7 minutes from each and boasts a buffet breakfast, an on-site Indian restaurant, relaxing spa facilities, and a well-equipped fitness centre. You could also opt for the Hotel Oyster, a 3-star alternative that also has a spa and on-site restaurant. It is within walking distance of many of the interesting museums.
- If you love golf, the Hotel Amante is a superb choice for you, as it is only 15 minutes on foot to Chandigarh Golf Course, plus it features free breakfast, Wi-Fi and king-sized beds where you can relax after improving your handicap. The Hotel Emerald Chandigarh is a 5-minute drive from the course and has free parking and room service.
- For nature lovers, consider staying close to Sukhna Lake in the east of the city. The OYO 3712 Chandigarh Grand is only a 14-minute walk away from the lake and it has a continental breakfast on offer as well as a 24-hour reception desk. Alternatively, choose the Hotel PreSident, which is a 7-minute drive from the lake and has a restaurant, free parking and a bar.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Chandigarh
Are hotels in Chandigarh safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
What are the best hotels near Sector 17 Shopping Center?
Which hotels are close to Chandigarh International Airport?
Which hotels are close to the railway station?
Which are the best budget hotels in Chandigarh?
Which hotels are close to the Elante Shopping Mall?
How do I find a hotel in central Chandigarh?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Chandigarh?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Chandigarh by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Chandigarh hotels
Go to map
Most recommended Chandigarh hotelsShow all