Search hundreds of travel sites at once for lodging in Columbia
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|January||Cheapest month to stay with an average 44% drop in price.|
|October||Most expensive month to stay with an average 29% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|$98||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|$207||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Columbia hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Columbia hotel
- If your reason for being in Columbia is to visit the University of Missouri, which is situated in the center of the town, then you could consider staying at the 2-star Hampton Inn & Suites Columbia (at the University of Missouri). This hotel is a 6-minute drive from the campus of the University of Missouri, which is home to, among other things, the Mizzou Botanical Gardens, popular with walkers, cyclists and those who love to be outside in nature.
- If you want to stay in Downtown Columbia, think about staying in The Broadway Columbia - a DoubleTree by Hilton. This is a 3-star hotel with a roof-top bar overlooking downtown Columbia and is a 4-minute walk away from some of the shops and restaurants that this town has to offer in its downtown area.
- For those who like to be active and to spend time outdoors, consider staying at the 3-star TownePlace Suites by Marriott Columbia, which is a 10-minute drive away from the Rock Bridge Memorial State Park. This park, which covers over 2,000 acres and is 5 miles outside the center of Columbia, is home to both a geological preserve and a recreational area with many miles of hiking trails and a system of caves to be explored.
- For those interested in history, you could consider staying near the Museum of Anthropology and the Museum of Art and Archaeology. The 2-star Days Inn by Wyndham Columbia I-70 is a 4-minute drive from these museums – both of which belong to the University of Missouri and house displays and artifacts that trace the history of the region.
- Shoppers who are visiting Columbia could think about staying in the 3-star Drury Inn & Suites Columbia Stadium Boulevard which is within easy walking distance of the Columbia Mall. This mall has an extensive mixture of shops and restaurants, so once you have finished shopping, you can sit back, relax and have a bite to eat at one of the eateries in the mall.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Columbia
Are hotels in Columbia safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
What are the best hotels near University of Missouri?
How much does a hotel cost in Columbia?
Which hotels in Columbia MO have a restaurant?
Which hotels in Columbia MO provide onsite parking?
Which hotels in Columbia MO have family rooms?
Which hotels in Columbia MO have a fitness center?
How much is a hotel in Columbia for tonight?
How much is a hotel in Columbia for this weekend?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Columbia?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Columbia by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Columbia hotels
Go to map
Search by freebiesFree cancellation
Most recommended Columbia hotelsShow all
All hotels in Columbia
We value your privacy
Do not sell my info
* The definition of "sale" under the California Consumer Privacy Act is applicable only to California consumers.