Would you like to save as your currency permanently or for this visit only?
Nothing Bed was very bad bed, power went out dirty and noisy.
Room was updated and the bed was awesome! Pool area was very clean and the staff was very nice. Felt safe in the area. Not much around for food or stores, but overall felt it was a good stay and value. Needs some minor building maintenance - some a/c grates were broken and the elevator was very dirty.
The location was easy off and easy on from highway. The room was not as clean as expected. Pillowcase had a faint smell like disel fuel.
It was conveniently located on our travel route. The beds were uncomfortable and the room smelled musty. The bathroom needed serious updating, but I expected as much for the price.
No microwave or coffee pot
The price I received a rash on my face from staying in this hotel. The linens or pillow cases must not have been properly sanitized. I travel and stay in hotels frequently and have never developed a problem like this after a hotel stay. The rash lasted for 3 days.
This guest did not leave comments about this hotel.
Nothing Was to like It sucked. remote control did not have betteries. Front desk did not have any. Had to hunt down an iron. Door to room was raggedy
Other reviews were negative. I thought it was more than adequate in all aspects. No.
Good price for the room. Wasn't spectacular, but served it's purpose (somewhere cheap to sleep when the bridge was frozen). Was a little loud, but I felt safe and my family felt safe. Beds were pretty stiff, but I slept ok.
Clean and not too expensive. Nothing low carb for breakfast.
Nice rooms everything worked First room air didn't work. Moved to next room everything OK. Didnt bring towels or clean room. Had do not disturb on door. Someone trying to put new phone book. Should have asked to clean room
Close to a McDonald's & Waffle House. The beds were like sleeping on the box spring instead of a matress. Bathroom door wouldn't close all the way. Room #242
Nothing but the desk clerk and she was quite nice. We did not stay the night. Room was musty and reeked of smoke as well. Building is in a state of disrepair and we were panhandled on the way in. We changed clothes and went to my high school reunion, went back and packed and drove 2 1/2 hours home during the night rather than stay there. The room was not particularly clean. There was not even a chain lock much less a deadbolt on the door, only the card key lock. I did not feel safe there.