Search hundreds of travel sites at once for lodging in Deadwood
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|November||Cheapest month to stay with an average 52% drop in price.|
|August||Most expensive month to stay with an average 63% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|$115||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|$158||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Deadwood hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Deadwood hotel
- Along with goldmining, Deadwood has a number of casinos where tourists can try their luck. The Double Tree by Hilton is conveniently connected to Cadillac Jack’s Casino. Additionally, you’ll have access to a pool, fitness center and restaurant with your stay at this hotel.
- Find out what it was like to live in the Wild Wild West. You can walk along the streets of Historic Old Town where there are historic reenactments and a number of museums and shops for tourists to explore. The Historic Bullock Hotel in Deadwood, SD, sits in the heart of this area of town. Along with its many historical features, it also provides guests with high-speed internet, a restaurant, bar and lounge.
- If you want to stay in historic Deadwood but are looking for something more modern, consider lodging at the Holiday Inn Express which is just steps from Historic Old Town. Along with contemporary rooms and suites, you’ll also get complimentary breakfast, a swimming pool and fitness center with your stay.
- You can enjoy a luxurious, covered pool when you stay at the SpringHill Suites by Marriott in Deadwood. It has an infinity pool with a spa and picturesque views of nature. There is also a lobby bar, cafe and fitness room for guests to enjoy. This hotel is adjacent to Cadillac Jack’s Gaming Resort.
- Skiing is popular with tourists visiting Deadwood, SD. If you come to ski, snowboard or tube, you should consider a stay at the Hotel by Gold Dust or the Iron Horse Inn. Both of these hotels are just steps from both the Deer Mountain and Terry Peak Ski Areas.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Deadwood
Are hotels in Deadwood safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
How much does a hotel cost in Deadwood?
Are there any kid-friendly hotels in Deadwood?
Where can I stay on a budget in Deadwood?
Are there any spa hotels in Deadwood?
What hotels in Deadwood have a kitchenette?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Deadwood?
Our Heatmaps tool will help you find the perfect place to stay in Deadwood by showing you how close hotel options are to major activities
Best Deadwood hotels
Go to map
Most recommended Deadwood hotelsShow all
Best rooms in Deadwood
All hotels in Deadwood
We value your privacy
Do not sell my info
* The definition of "sale" under the California Consumer Privacy Act is applicable only to California consumers.