Search hundreds of travel sites at once for lodging in Lincoln
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|November||Cheapest month to stay with an average 33% drop in price.|
|September||Most expensive month to stay with an average 24% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|$152||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|$167||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Lincoln hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Lincoln hotel
- Lincoln is a small town in New Hampshire’s White Mountains that is surrounded by jaw-dropping scenery where you can embark on all sorts of activities, from hiking to skiing. It’s a good idea to visit the White Mountains Visitor Center if you need help navigating the area, and you can stay at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lincoln East, which is just a block away.
- Besides all of the natural wonders, Lincoln in also boasts some fun entertainment activities, such as Clark’s Trading Post, a theme park that also features an Americana museum and a steam railroad. Riverbank Motel and Cabins is a short two-minute walk from there.
- Franconia Notch State Park is a must-visit when in Lincoln, and it’s also easy to access as Interstate 93 passes through the mountain pass Franconia Notch, with many travelers going there to visit the impressive Flume Gorge. Along Highway 3, a parallel of I-93, there are a few places that are very close to Flume Gorge, such as Indian Head Resort, or the more affordable Parker's Motel.
- Another big reason why people visit Lincoln is because of the Loon Mountain Ski Resort, which is close to town and popular among winter sports-lovers. Many hotels in Lincoln are located nearby, from the more upscale RiverWalk Resort at Loon Mountain, to the more affordable such as The Kancamagus Lodge.
- White Mountain National Forest is a popular area among hikers, as it’s home to the White Mountain Trail and parts of the Appalachian Trail. It’s a very wide region, but if you’re specifically walking the Appalachian and considering spending the night in Lincoln, you’ll find the closest hotels to the famous hiking route are in northern Lincoln, such as Parker's Motel or Days Inn Lincoln.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Lincoln
Are hotels in Lincoln safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Where to stay in Lincoln?
What are the best hotels near Loon Mountain Resort?
How much does a hotel cost in Lincoln?
Are there hotels along New Hampshire’s Route 112?
What if I am traveling through highway 93?
What is a good place for a romantic escapade?
Which hotels in Lincoln have a pool?
How much is a hotel in Lincoln for tonight?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Lincoln?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Lincoln by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Lincoln hotels
Go to map