Would you like to save as your currency permanently or for this visit only?
nothing. When we got there, the room had a very bad odor in it. We had to open the windows to air it out for a few hours before we could really stay in it. The room itself was in poorly maintained condition (smoke detector hanging by wire, broken chair, cracked wall, etc.). The room was not properly cleaned as we found debris on the floor and dirt on the bathroom floor. Some of the bedding had stains and other discolorings which could have easily been remedied using bleach in their washing cycle. All in all, I would say that it was NOT worth saving $20 or $30 dollars to stay here versus a different hotel. DO NOT MAKE MY MISTAKE!
There is nothing positive i could say about this motel. To begin, the check in area smelled horrible and the area was filthy. When we got to our room and went in, my husband and i noticed red liquid that was splashed and caked to the one wall. The dresser drawer fell off. The beds were uncomfortable and the linen was stained and gross looking. The shower didn't drain while i was taking a shower. Thank goodness we only stayed one night.
Cheapest in that area Water in the bath room cold as hell. TV is from lest century. Holes due to smoking on the bed. No wifi. Takes a lot of time to wake up the only guy in charge in order to check in/out. Smoke detector bells for no reasonat morning and no one comes to fix it. If you need to live in this area and you dont have to choose the cheapest one, there are some much better options live holiday express near by.