Top Reasons to Book these Lovely Studios at Pirate's Bay:
1. Most Studios have a Queen sized Bed and pullout sofa, Most have a kitchenette with two stovetop burners, a minifridge and a microwave. Most have a Flatscreen Tv and a Balcony with Pool and Sound Views!
2. Full Marina with approx.120 boat slips ranging from 25 ft., 30 ft., 35 ft. and 40 ft. are available to rent!
3. Amenities: Pirates Bay complex features two beautiful pools, a sandy beach area, and beautiful grounds and views for guests to enjoy.
4. Pirates Bay sits on Santa Rosa Sound and has a private, sandy beach.
5. The Olive Garden is right next door and several other restaurants are within walking distance. Visit the Gulfarium only 2 miles down the road which offers the chance for a Dolphin Splash Encounter! Okaloosa Island Beaches are only 2 miles away, Destin is just 7 miles.
6. Just 2 miles to the Boardwalk where you can get a bite, catch up on some shopping or let the kids play on the beach playground!
Ways to Book Online:
1. Click the book now button on this site.
2. On our website, www.realjoyvacations.com
3. Send an email request from this ad and receive a full quote including a link that you can follow to book.
Pirates Bay is the perfect place for your next vacation! With comfortable furnishings, it's the perfect place to relax. Enjoy lounging on the relaxing balcony or take a dip in one of Pirate's Bay's two pools. Let your senses be soothed by the sounds of the boats coming into the marina or dip your toes in the sand of the small private beach. Whether you're staying for business in Fort Walton Beach or bringing your boat down for some water time, Pirates Bay is an excellent choice.
Built in 1988, Pirates Bay consists of two buildings, A and B, each containing 60 condos on four floors. Each building contains a vending area on the second floor, an elevator on the left side of the building, and a washer/dryer on the 2nd and 3rd floors, by the elevator.
Experience the convenience of this studio at Pirates Bay with two lovely pools, a sandy beach area and well-manicured grounds. Pirates Bay sits in the heart of Fort Walton Beach, right on Santa Rosa Sound. This amazing location offers a multitude of Fort Walton vacation activities. Take part in a romantic sunset wine cruise in the Gulf of Mexico, or enjoy many dining experiences ranging from oyster bars to candlelit restaurants. You can also enjoy fun water activities include diving and snorkeling, dolphin watching, and fishing! For those who enjoy golf, try some of the most challenging courses in the country. You may want to get in a little shopping during your stay, if so you can get some great deals at our town centers, malls and factory outlets. Don’t miss out on Pirates Bay and Fort Walton Beach, two of the best kept secrets of Northwest Florida!
Fort Walton features many dining and entertainment options directly on the Gulf of Mexico including restaurants, shopping, entertainment, golf, boating, sailing, snorkeling, fishing and a host of other vacation activities are all within a few minutes of the property.
Welcome to The Boardwalk! We are located directly on The Gulf of Mexico, on the beaches of beautiful Okaloosa Island! The Boardwalk is your one-stop destination for fun, day and night! Relax on the beaches of The Gulf of Mexico while sipping a frozen concoction prepared at our outdoor bar upstairs at The Crab Trap, stroll the boardwalk and visit Islanders Surf Shop for new beach attire or grab a frozen snack from San Gelato. When day turns to night, the Swamp is our premier nightclub. Hungry? We've got that covered as well! Grab some fresh from the Gulf seafood from any of our great beachfront restaurants located directly on The Boardwalk!
Our policies for renting to under 25's are:
1. an extra $100 per person ($1000 min. for houses/$500 min. for condos) refundable CASH damage deposit, to be paid at time of check in
2. extra 15% premium
3. check-in at office
4. you must be present for a check-out inspection
~Another lovely vacation rental managed by RealJoy Vacations~