Good to know
Value for money
Distance to city center
|Genoa Cristoforo Colombo|
Distance to airport
|"Friendly atmosphere provided by excellent staff."||(in 33 reviews)|
|"Great location and helpful staff!"||(in 34 reviews)|
|"Good location, clean room, friendly staff."||(in 8 reviews)|
|"The rooms were small and uncomfortable."||(in 6 reviews)|
|"Very noisy during night."||(in 9 reviews)|
|"Missing juice on breakfast (8.30), very tiny WC+shower,complicated expensive parking, scaff off the window"||(in 3 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|aquarium||in 5 reviews|
|car so parking||in 12 reviews|
|close to station||in 27 reviews|
|conveniently located||in 7 reviews|
|friendly and helpful||in 6 reviews|
|friendly staff||in 99 reviews|
|genoa||in 15 reviews|
|good breakfast||in 73 reviews|
|great location||in 93 reviews|
|main train||in 31 reviews|
|noisy at night||in 18 reviews|
|normal height||in 4 reviews|
|old town||in 8 reviews|
|pay extra money||in 10 reviews|
|short walk||in 10 reviews|
|small room||in 35 reviews|
A classic hotel with nice breakfast and the staff was extremely friendly and pleasant. Recommend for a short stay in Genova.
- the proximity to the main train station and to the city center: everything is at a walkable distance - the property has a lift. It was very useful given the fact that the room was at the 5th floor - the 2 half-liter bottles of water that were offered everyday free of charge in the minibar (1 still + 1 sparkling) - the staff was very friendly, with many reccomandations for the stay
- the breakfast was pretty simple, with not too many options to choose from. The pastries were good, though! - the surroundings weren't always the most friendly during the night. Nevertheless, there weren't any problems
Very convenient for Central station and old city
Good breakfast. Good location.
There was no view from the window, only the building opposite
Room was big enough, beds comfortable. Breakfast excellent. Staff very helpful and even gave us a map and showed us where the historical sites were. Location very good.
There was not enough space in bathroom for all our goodies.
Hotel Helvetia is centrally located in Genoa, a 3-minute walk from University of Genoa (Universita degli Studi di Genova) and 5 minutes by foot from Strada Nuova Museums. Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
based on 708 reviews
Value for money
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at Hotel Helvetia
Where is Hotel Helvetia located?
When is check-in time and check-out time at Hotel Helvetia?
Does Hotel Helvetia offer free Wi-Fi?
Does Hotel Helvetia offer free parking?
Does Hotel Helvetia offer free airport shuttle service?
How far is Hotel Helvetia from the airport?
Can you bring pets to Hotel Helvetia?
Does Hotel Helvetia have a pool?
Reviews about Hotel Helvetia
Most Popular Landmarks
- Palazzo Reale 272 yd
- Musei di Strada Nuova 414 yd
- Palazzo Rosso 429 yd
- Aquarium of Genoa 0.3 mi
- Palazzo Doria Tursi 0.3 mi
- Galata Museo del Mare 0.3 mi