Search hundreds of travel sites at once for lodging in Gravenhurst
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|November||Cheapest month to stay with an average 37% drop in price.|
|June||Most expensive month to stay with an average 108% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|$182||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|$207||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Gravenhurst hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Gravenhurst hotel
- Interested in learning about the city’s history and heritage? Pick a hotel near the Bethune Memorial House, such as the Eden Place Bed & Breakfast located less than a 10-minute walk away. The Bethune Memorial House is a historical home and museum that highlights the life and achievements of Dr. Henry Norman Bethune, a medical pioneer who spent his life in Gravenhurst.
- To stay in an area with a diverse selection of restaurants, shops, and art galleries, book a hotel in Historic Downtown Gravenhurst, such as the Howard Johnson by Wyndham located next to Highway 18. Downtown Gravenhurst is home to a variety of popular establishments, including Krystyna's Unique Creations and The Oar and Paddle restaurant.
- For those traveling to Gravenhurst with their families, consider staying in a hotel next to the Muskoka Discovery Centre, an interactive museum that has a variety of kid-friendly activities, wooden boats, and a replica of a steamship. The Residence Inn by Marriott is a good choice that’s only a two-minute walk to the discovery center and a one-minute walk to the lakefront.
- If you want to spend your trip enjoying the area’s green spaces and relaxing by the lake, book a hotel next to Gull Lake Rotary Park, such as The Inn at Peter's Players, located four blocks from the park. This lakefront park has a variety of convenient amenities, including docks, public restrooms, a playground, and a snack bar.
- Because of the city’s plethora of lakefront cottages, many locals often refer to Gravenhurst as “cottage country.” If you would like to have a particularly unique and authentic experience during your trip, consider staying in a cottage hotel, such as the affordable Pinedale Inn Efficiency Motel, which is located right next to Gull Lake.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Gravenhurst
Are hotels in Gravenhurst safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
What are the best hotels near Muskoka Wharf?
What hotels in Gravenhurst have a good view?
Are there hotels in Gravenhurst with free parking?
What are some good hotels in Gravenhurst near Hardy Lookout Park?
What are some good hotels in Gravenhurst near the Muskoka Bay Club golf course?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Gravenhurst?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Gravenhurst by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Gravenhurst hotels
Go to map
Search by freebiesFree cancellation
Most recommended Gravenhurst hotelsShow all
All hotels in Gravenhurst
We value your privacy
Do not sell my info
* The definition of "sale" under the California Consumer Privacy Act is applicable only to California consumers.