Search hundreds of travel sites at once for lodging in Guangzhou
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|February||Cheapest month to stay with an average 45% drop in price.|
|April||Most expensive month to stay with an average 87% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|$98||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|$101||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Guangzhou hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
Top tips for finding the perfect Guangzhou hotel
- Some of the most luxurious hotels in Guangzhou are found in the city centre, north of the Zhujiang river (also known as “the Pearl River”), in a district called Tianhe. Stay in 5-star luxury at the Park Hyatt in the heart of Zhujiang New Town or at the opulent Ritz-Carlton situated in the Central Business District of Pearl River New Town.
- Those looking for budget accommodation in the city centre will find it in the Yuexiu district, with popular hotels like the Vienna Hotel and Yuexiu Hotel offering comfort as well as value within an area that’s popular with shoppers, families and business travelers alike.
- South of the Zhujiang river, fashion-forward travellers will find some of Guangzhou’s most stylish design hotels. Guests of the Shangri-La in the Haizhu district can take advantage of the hotel’s spacious family rooms equipped with child-friendly toiletries and a playroom. Meanwhile, the river-facing Chateau Star River Hotel in Panyu blends both Oriental and European design within its luxuriously decorated rooms.
- Hotels near Lujing road in the Yuexiu area of Guangzhou are perfect for sports and leisure enthusiasts, with attractions like Guangzhou Sculpture Park, Luhu Golf and Country Club and Luhu Lake right on your doorstep. The Grand Villa Hotel in Luhu Park, just a 3-minute drive from Luhu Golf and Country Club, occupies a pretty spot overlooking Luhu Lake, while the Dongyue Hotel south of the lake is just over a 10-minute walk from Guangzhou Sculpture Park.
- For those craving a calm, quiet retreat from Guangzhou’s bustling metropolis, choose one of Guangzhou’s luxury spa hotels. For example, Mandarin Oriental in Tianhe, whose personalised treatments include Chinese heat and water therapies.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Guangzhou
Are hotels in Guangzhou safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Where to stay in Guangzhou?
What are the best hotels near Pazhou Complex?
Are there hotels in Guangzhou that are close to the airport?
Which hotels in Guangzhou are near the railway station?
Are there hotels located close to Guangzhou’s main shopping area?
Which hotels in Guangzhou are situated close to Canton Fair?
How much is a hotel in Guangzhou for tonight?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Guangzhou?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Guangzhou by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Guangzhou hotels
Go to map