Search hundreds of travel sites at once for lodging in Lakeland
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|February||Cheapest month to stay with an average 18% drop in price.|
|November||Most expensive month to stay with an average 55% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|$84||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|$96||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Lakeland hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Lakeland hotel
- Many tourists enjoy spending time fishing while in Lakeland. Lake Parker is one of the more popular fishing spots in Lakeland, Florida. You’ll be just a little over a mile away from this lake when you choose to stay at the LaQuinta Inn & Suites Lakeland East. After a day of fishing, you can come back to the hotel for a swim. Each morning you’ll also have access to a nice, complimentary breakfast.
- Lakeside Village provides an array of shopping opportunities from Bed Bath & Beyond to Books-A-Million. Not far from Polk Parkway, it is within walking distance of several hotels including the Residence Inn, Courtyard by Marriott Lakeland and Hampton Inn & Suites Lakeland-South Polk Parkway.
- In Downtown Lakeland, you can sample a variety of foods at its many food trucks. You’ll also find some of the best restaurants as well as the Lakeland Brewing Company in this part of town. Stay in Downtown Lakeland at the Hyatt Place Lakeland Center. Along with comfortable accommodations, you can enjoy amenities such as an indoor pool, complimentary breakfast and fitness center.
- If you appreciate horticulture, you’ll want to spend a day or two in Hollis Gardens. This is a beautiful botanical garden that is part of Lake Mirror Park. Terrace Hotel in Lakeland, Florida, is just steps away from this attraction. Elegant with lots of charm and sophistication, this hotel has a sunroom, fitness room, luxurious bath products and its own fine dining restaurant.
- The Detroit Tigers practice at the Joker Merchant Stadium in Lakeland. Watch the team practice or catch a pre-season game. Both the Howard Johnson by Wyndham and Ramada Inn are just over a mile from the stadium.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Lakeland
Are hotels in Lakeland safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Where to stay in Lakeland?
What are the best hotels near The Lakeland Center?
What budget-friendly hotels are in Lakeland?
What hotels in Lakeland have a pool and hot tub?
What hotels in Lakeland have a business center?
Where are some nice places to stay with children in Lakeland?
How much is a hotel in Lakeland for this weekend?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Lakeland?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Lakeland by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Lakeland hotels
Go to map
Most recommended Lakeland hotelsShow all
All hotels in Lakeland
We value your privacy
Do not sell my info
* The definition of "sale" under the California Consumer Privacy Act is applicable only to California consumers.