staff to be very friendly."
rooms were dirty." bathroom was dirty."
rooms were dirty." complained about the bathroom." bathroom was dirty." problems with the furniture."
- All reviews
Nothing horrible place to stay Doubled the rates when volunteer firefighters came for training mold everywhere in the bathroom and other sink, cigarette burns on the blankets and comforters in the non smoking Room all around terrible place to stay.
Close to conference. No noise from other rooms. Trucks on road noisy at times.