Travel restrictionsNew Zealand has restricted the entry of all foreign nationals except for Australian nationals who reside in New Zealand and Samoan or Tongan citizens making essential travel. Learn more
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for lodging in Auckland
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|June||Cheapest month to stay with an average 29% drop in price.|
|February||Most expensive month to stay with an average 24% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|$135||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|$134||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Auckland hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Auckland hotel
- For those who enjoy high-thrill activities and would like to see Auckland from a new perspective, select a hotel next to the Sky Tower, a 60-story observation tower that offers the choice of bungee jumping and has a revolving restaurant. The SKYCITY Hotel is a great choice that is only a 2-minute walk from the building and is across the street from the local convention centre.
- If you are interested in history, choose one of the many hotels located next to the Auckland War Memorial Museum, such as the affordable Parnell Pines Hotel. This museum contains a variety of exhibits connected to the New Zealand armed forces, as well as artefacts related to the region’s history.
- Hoping to do some shopping during your trip to Auckland? If so, pick a hotel located on Queen Street, such as the fashionable Hotel Grand Windsor. Queen Street is well-known for having a high concentration of shops and boutiques, including stores like Miss Smith’s Closet and Marbecks.
- For visitors who are art enthusiasts, book a hotel near the Auckland Art Gallery Toi o Tāmaki, a museum set in a building that dates back to the 1800s and features both national and international pieces. The Scenic Hotel Auckland is a 4-star choice that is only a 6-minute walk from the gallery.
- If you are visiting Auckland with your family, choose a hotel near Rainbow's End, a kid-friendly amusement park that contains many rides, roller coasters, and games. The Rayland Motel is a budget choice that is only a 7-minute walk from the park and a 12-minute walk from the Vodafone Events Centre.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Auckland
Are hotels in Auckland safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Where to stay in Auckland?
What are the best hotels near SKYCITY Auckland Casino?
How much does a hotel cost in Auckland?
Are there hotels in Auckland with a free airport shuttle?
Which hotels in Auckland have a good view?
What are good hotels in Auckland near Albert Park?
What are good hotels in Auckland near the New Zealand Maritime Museum?
How much is a hotel in Auckland for tonight?
How much is a hotel in Auckland for this weekend?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Auckland?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Auckland by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Auckland hotels
Go to map