Would you like to save as your currency permanently or for this visit only?
The motel was clean and comfortable. The breakfast was fine for a place like this.
The bed was comfortable The halls and room smelled like stale smoke. It's a non smoking facility. The lamp shade had stains running down the inside. There was mold in the shower, over all unclean. We went to the store to buy Clorox wipes and spray. We also booked the room for two adults and a child, when I requested the extra bedding for our child on the pull out sofa the front desk said I would have to come and get it. She wasn't sure if she could find another pillow only managers have keys for that, she was able to locate one more pillow. over all we will never stay again.
Cheap Worst hotel room I've ever been in. The outlets didn't even have covers, the bathroom was dirty, the door was broken, and the TV had lines across it.
GREAT STAFF Room was full of rusted and dusty lights and the bedspreads had burn holes in them
NOTHING It was horrible!!!!
Being able to park at the building I stayed in would have been nice. And where are the hotels owned by tax paying Americans?
Staff was very helpful and nice. Room was very clean. No elevators for second floor. One ice machine for whole facility. Rooms were small. Beds not very comfortable.
Location was good. 12 miles from where we needed to be. Lots of restaurants near by. Bathroom was somewhat dated and needs remodeling. TV was not even a flat screen although it worked fine.
All the above The price. I feel hotels charge to much.
Location, handy to restaurants. Stairs in poor condition (tripping hazard), furniture battered, musty smelling room, door lock in poor condition, charge for pets, poor paint job in room (not neat).
The room could have used some maintenance and the paint was rather drab, but it really wasn't any worse than I expected for the price.
Close to facilities Couldn't use Close Captioning on the TV
Location Smoke alarm hanging by wires. Walls covered with dust. Kleenex holder came off wall. Bucket in the middle of the lobby with something dripping from light fixture. Lastly we booked a double and got a single yet charged for a double