Good to know
Distance to city center
|New York LaGuardia|
Distance to airport
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
DO NOT GO TO THIS HOTEL.
1) When I requested a room change (after being angry for 30 minutes), they finally let me change to a room with a working air conditioner. This room was slightly bigger and had a view of Times Square, which wasn't too bad. If I didn't have to go through the giant headache of having a crappy room in the first place, I would have given them 2 stars instead of 1.
1) The entrance is scary. It's dark and it's a hole in the wall. The lobby doesn't seem very secure for random entrances. 2) The day guy is very mean and does not offer good service. He really ruined my day. You would expect people at the front desk would at least smile. The night guy wasn't too bad. 3) Going up the stairs freaks you out. Very creaky. Some people like that sort of thing, saying it has "character" but I just felt like it was going to collapse at any point. 4) When I open the door, I'm greeted to the tiniest air conditioning unit I have ever seen in my life. Which wasn't working either. On a hot summer day. That room felt like an oven. 5) The room had no ventilation, no view, it was dark, the beds were tiny and dirty, the room was uncomfortable, the bathroom was really small. This room was pretty much a small step up from a hostal.
Terrible Hotel. To avoid at all cost
- Rooms are so noisy you feel you are in the street, - Reception asked for additional money on the top of the online reservation - missing bed sheets - No towel while arriving
Worst stay In a hotel ever!
Not very excited for a COLD room, No Heat!, No Hot Water!, a Smelly room!, simply not even OK, I regret booking that room in a winter storm, very uncomfortable stay honestly!
Worst Hotel Stay Ever
This stay was a disaster from the beginning. There was no hot water and I had to request towels. The room and hotel itself looked like it had not been cleaned in months.
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at New York Inn
Where is New York Inn located?
When is check-in time and check-out time at New York Inn?
Does New York Inn offer free Wi-Fi?
Does New York Inn offer free parking?
Does New York Inn offer free airport shuttle service?
How far is New York Inn from the airport?
Does New York Inn have a pool?
Reviews about New York Inn
Most Popular Landmarks
- Broadway 287 yd
- Times Square 288 yd
- Rockefeller Center 0.5 mi
- Museum of Modern Art 0.5 mi
- New York Public Library 0.6 mi
- Bryant Park 0.6 mi