Travel restrictionsAustralia has restricted the entry of all foreign nationals except New Zealand nationals who reside in Australia, and nationals of other Oceania countries who are transiting through to their home countries. Learn more
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for lodging in Penrith
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|February||Cheapest month to stay with an average 36% drop in price.|
|November||Most expensive month to stay with an average 34% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|$106||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|$87||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Penrith hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
Top tips for finding the perfect Penrith hotel
- If you’re traveling to Penrith to watch the Penrith Panthers rugby team play at Pepper Stadium, there are some good hotels close by. Penrith Valley Inn is a quaint accommodation just 16 minutes' walk to the venue offering lobby Wi-Fi, free parking and bar/lounge.
- Travellers to Penrith on business can opt to stay at the Mercure Penrith, just 24 minutes’ walk to Sydney Penrith Rail Station with 24-hr front desk and a business centre. Alternatively, Quest Penrith provides a 24-hr business centre and front desk, conference space and meeting rooms and is a 20-minute walk from Cables Wake Park.
- Gateway Lifestyle Nepean shores offers excellent amenities and is a ten-minute drive from Penrith Whitewater Stadium, which is a custom-built complex featuring canoeing and kayaking events for those interested in water sports. The hotel offers free parking, an outdoor pool and picnic area and is a three minutes’ drive from Panthers World of Entertainment.
- Penrith has several good restaurants for your dining pleasure and the Penrith Panthers League Club houses several of them, including C.J’s Crab Shack & Grill and Silver Spur, which offer a variety of options like seafood, steak and tasty ribs. Astina Serviced Apartments - Central is a well-appointed accommodation on Lethbridge Street, a 15-minute drive from Panthers World of Entertainment.
- Westfield Penrith Shopping Centre aka Penrith Plaza is next to the Sydney Penrith Railway Station and is a major retail outlet with three department stores, a Cineplex and a couple of supermarkets. The centre has several restaurants where you can lunch, including Mad Mex Fresh Mexican Grill, and later you can stay at Quality Inn Penrith, which is located 1.5 miles from the complex.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Penrith
Are hotels in Penrith safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Are there any hotels in Penrith with a casino?
Are there any hotels in Penrith near museums?
What hotels in Penrith are ideal for families?
Which hotels in Penrith are close to Cable Wake Park?
How much is a hotel in Penrith for tonight?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Penrith?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Penrith by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Penrith hotels
Go to map