Knew immediately that I couldn't stay here, didn't even bother to see if it was tolerable
This place should be bulldozed to the ground
The room was a generous size. King size bed, breakfast table, and full size work desk. Mini fridge and microwave were in the room as well.
The mattress was hard, only 3 flat pillows, bedding not only had holes but also had strange stain marks all over. The chairs also had stain marks. There was dents on multiple walls as well as doors. The shower was moldy and there was hair in the sink all over the facet handles. The sink was too large for the small bathroom. Our room was the only one I saw without a peep hole in the door as well. The lack of repairs makes this place seem like they don't care much about maintenance or cleanliness. Also the non smoking room still had a strong smoke odor through out the hallway. No Wifi was available in the room.