Would you like to save as your currency permanently or for this visit only?
Pop machines were broke could not get pop out
I had stayed in this hotel the week before on my way to South Dakota. I thought the experience was good for the money. But this time I was put in a 'non smoking' room that reeked of cigarette smell. I was told they were full and didn't have another room. I woke with a headache and trouble breathing. The shower was handicapped accessible and the seat in the shower had mold on it,as did the mat in the shower. I make this trip once a year. The hotel is in decline. I'll try another hotel next year.