Good to know
|Distance to city center||3.0 mi|
|Nearest Airport||Lambert-St Louis|
|Distance to airport||9.6 mi|
|"Breakfast was a good variety"||(in 26 reviews)|
|"Amazingly comfortable bed and pillows."||(in 12 reviews)|
|"And the staff were so amazing."||(in 17 reviews)|
|"room nasty and smelling"||(in 15 reviews)|
|"No hot tub and the pool was cold during spring"||(in 3 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|breakfast was good||in 40 reviews|
|close to the hiway||in 5 reviews|
|comfortable bed||in 12 reviews|
|cookies one evening||in 3 reviews|
|friendly staff||in 33 reviews|
|funny smell||in 46 reviews|
|great location||in 19 reviews|
|hard biscuits||in 3 reviews|
|needs an up grade||in 2 reviews|
|non-smoking smelled||in 4 reviews|
|outdoor pool||in 21 reviews|
|room was nice||in 39 reviews|
Comfortable beds and quiet room
Toilet kept running, needs a flapper in the tank
The breakfast was okay.
1. First room we stayed in was not clean—had dirt or vomit caked into tile. And someone stole the cord for the tv and also had no back on the remote. 2. Host was nice, but afraid of dogs so much so that when he came to room to check on the tv problem, asked us to put dog in bathroom bc he was afraid of them even though we were holding him. He’s an Australian Shepard btw—pretty and kind. 3. Externally small and weird bathroom—sink on the outside of bathroom. 4. No hot water—only warm. 5. We had two different rooms, neither of which smelled clean. Not bad, but had like a lingering food order in both.
The refridgerator did not work, the Air conditioning did not work, staff did not help to accomidate for anything. As a breastfeeding mother i needed a working refridgerator. With having a infant and the weather being in the 90s a/c was needed.
Extremely clean, very friendly staff.
Maybe the pillows?
The breakfast wasn't very good
The pet-friendly St. Charles, MO Sleep Inn hotel will give you a simply stylish experience. We are situated right near the Lambert-St. Louis International Airport, Lindenwood University, University of Missouri-St. Louis, Anheuser-Busch Brewery and Historic St. Charles. Enjoy free hot breakfast, free WiFi, a free weekday newspaper, free parking and guest laundry facilities. Your guest room offers warm, modern designs, and includes refrigerators, TVs, coffee makers, hair dryers, irons and ironing boards. Select rooms have even more amenities, such as a hot tubs. Also, earn rewards including free nights and gift cards with our Choice Privileges Rewards program. Pet policy 20 USD Per Night and Per Pet. A maximum of 1 per room. A maximum of 50 pounds.
based on 298 reviews
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at Sleep Inn
Where is Sleep Inn located?
Sleep Inn is located at 150 Fountain Lakes Boulevard, 3 miles from the center of St. Charles. First Missouri State Capitol Historic Site is the closest landmark to Sleep Inn.
When is check-in time and check-out time at Sleep Inn?
Check-in time is 3:00 PM and check-out time is 11:00 AM at Sleep Inn.
Does Sleep Inn offer free Wi-Fi?
Yes, Sleep Inn offers free Wi-Fi.
Does Sleep Inn offer free parking?
Yes, Sleep Inn offers free parking.
Does Sleep Inn offer free airport shuttle service?
No, Sleep Inn does not offer free airport shuttle service.
How far is Sleep Inn from the airport?
Sleep Inn is 9.6 miles from Lambert-St Louis. Sleep Inn is 42 miles from Belleville.
Can you bring pets to Sleep Inn?
Yes, Sleep Inn is a pet-friendly hotel.
Does Sleep Inn have a pool?
Yes, Sleep Inn has a pool onsite.
Most Popular Landmarks
- First Missouri State Capitol Historic Site 3.9 mi
- St. Charles Historic District 4 mi
- St. Charles Convention Center 4.1 mi
- Ameristar Casino St. Charles 4.5 mi
|Lambert-St Louis||9.6 mi|