Find cheap flights to St. Louis
Good to know
|February||Best time to beat the crowds with an average 2% drop in price.|
|April||Most popular time to fly with an average 4% increase in price.|
Average price of a round-trip
|$268||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a round-trip
Top tips for finding cheap flights to St. Louis
- Looking for cheap airfare to St. Louis? 25% of our users found round-trip tickets to St. Louis for the following prices or less: From San Diego $153, from Phoenix Sky Harbor Intl $157, from Los Angeles $180
- Book at least 2 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be January, November and December. The cheapest month to fly to St. Louis is January.
- For travelers booking flights to St. Louis, St. Louis Lambert International Airport (STL) is most likely the airport you will fly into. Also known as Lambert Field, it is the primary airport serving the region and is the busiest in Missouri. However, there are two other airports that service the greater St. Louis area. Namely, MidAmerica St. Louis Airport (BLV) and St. Louis Downtown Airport (CPS).
- Got children in tow for your flight to St. Louis? Children can easily become restless in airports so why not stop off at St. Louis International’s Play Port? The Play Port is a great place for kids to burn off a little energy both pre- and post-flight. It features transportation-themed play areas such as a miniature plane, an air traffic control tower, and even a MetroLink train.
- Considering bringing your furry friend on your trip to St. Louis? Don’t even hesitate, as pets are more than welcome at St. Louis International. There are six total service animal relief areas in the airport, with two outside and four inside the terminals.
- Finding a parking spot was always a worry for travelers in a rush, but that is a problem of the past at St. Louis Lambert International Airport. The St. Louis International’s Super Park service displays real-time parking information right on the airport’s website. It tells you exactly how full the parking lots are so you can make an informed decision -- and be out of the car and into the airport as quick as possible.
- For travelers looking to head into St. Louis via public transport from the airport, St. Louis’ MetroLink offers direct and convenient service to both Terminal 1 and 2. Travelers can easily get into the heart of the city by simply hopping onto a train at either one of the terminals.
FAQs - booking St. Louis flights
Which airlines have a flexible cancellation policy for flights from United States to Lambert-St Louis due to COVID-19?
Which airlines apply social distancing measures on flights from United States to Lambert-St Louis due to COVID-19?
How long is the flight to St. Louis?
What is the cheapest flight to St. Louis?
Which airlines fly to St. Louis?
How far is St. Louis Airport from central St. Louis?
What is the name of St. Louis’s airport?
What dining options are there at St. Louis International Airport?
What is there to do while at St. Louis Lambert International Airport?
How to get to and from MidAmerica St. Louis Airport to downtown St. Louis?
Do hotels near St. Louis Lambert International Airport offer free transportation to the airport?
How does KAYAK find such low prices on flights to St. Louis?
How does KAYAK's flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy my flight ticket to St. Louis?
What is the Hacker Fare option on flights to St. Louis?
What is KAYAK's "flexible dates" feature and why should I care when looking for a flight to St. Louis?
Top 4 airlines flying to Lambert-St Louis
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap St. Louis Plane Tickets
Recent round-trip flight deals
Search by stops
Recent one-way flight deals
Search by stops
Flights to St. Louis
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car rentals can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.