Search hundreds of travel sites at once for lodging in Thāne
Good to know
|Average price (weeknight):||$102|
|Average price (weekend night):||$25|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Sun - Thu
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Fri & Sat
How much does a hotel in Thāne cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect Thāne hotel
- If you want to be right in the city centre and surrounded by various shops and places to eat, pick Fortune Park Lakecity hotel, which is located in the most central area of Thane. This 4-star property is well-connected and features both a restaurant and a swimming pool. It is also a good option for those travelling for business, as it operates a business centre.
- If you wish to see the Kanheri Caves during your stay in Thane, pick Hotel Vinyasa, which is also fairly close to the railway station. The Kanheri Caves are dedicated to Shiva and are part of Sanjay Gandhi National Park, making them a great spot for fans of historical sites to visit. If you go there on a nice day, you might be able to take panoramic photos of the city.
- Staying near Suraj Water Park is a good idea if you value nature, leisure or outdoor activities. De Grandeur Hotel & Banquets is a 3-star accommodation just a 10-minute walk from the Water Park. Suraj Water Park, also known as The Pride of Maharashtra, is one of the main attractions in that area because it has the biggest cave in Asia made of fibreglass.
- Visitors who like to shop should pick a hotel in the vicinity of Viviana Mall. Hotel Ginger Thane is just a few steps from the mall and less than 3 km from the bus station. The Viviana Mall hosts many shops and brands, as well as restaurants and a cinema.
- Tired of walking and sightseeing? Lake Talao Pali is a place where you can relax and stay away from the crowds. Fabhotel Time Square Thane West is a 3-star hotel near the lake and very close to the city centre. Its location makes other attractions easily accessible, and the closest airport is just 15 km away.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Thāne
What are good hotels in Thane near Kopineshwar Mandir?
The Kopineshwar Temple faces the Talao Pali Lake, so it is a good idea to select hotels near that area. Hotel Highland Residency is less than 5 minutes away, while Hotel Alka Residency is within a 10-minute walk from the Temple and just a few steps away from the Railway Station.
What are good budget hotels in Thane?
Travellers searching for budget options might want to consider Hotel Shambuji or Splendid Stay Thane, which are near the Saraj Water Park. If you prefer to stay in a more central area, Treebo Laxvas is just a 10-minute walk from the Railway Station.
Which hotels in Thane are good for families?
If you are travelling with kids, consider Hotel Sea N Rock situated near the Sanjay Gandhi National Park. For those who want to be in the city centre, pick A Higher Quality of Living Hotel which has attractive options dedicated to families, including meals for kids.
Which hotels in Thane have a pool?
You can find an outdoor pool in Hotel Satkar Residency that is in the centre of Thane and is less than 5 km from the Railway Station. Fortune Park Lakecity, also in the centre, offers its guests an indoor pool.
Are there hotels in Thane with an airport shuttle?
The Byke Suraj Plaza, which is within a 5-minute walk from the Suraj Water Park, offers an airport shuttle service you can request for an additional charge. South Coast Hotels, located in the centre of Thane, is another such option.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.