Search hundreds of travel sites at once for lodging in Tobermory
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|October||Cheapest month to stay with an average 14% drop in price.|
|July||Most expensive month to stay with an average 18% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|$135||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|$152||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Tobermory hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Tobermory hotel
- Some of the best hotels in Tobermory, Ontario, are located near the north end of Bruce Peninsula. In the north is where you’ll find the Tobermory ferry terminal and the majority of downtown businesses and restaurants. The Big Tub Bed and Breakfast on Big Tub Road is just an eight-minute walk from the Tobermory ferry terminal.
- On the north end of the peninsula is Fathom Five National Marine Park, a marine conservation area with a crystal-clear lake, a variety of unique rock formations, and several hiking trails. There are also several shipwrecks in the water for divers, or you can take a glass-bottom boat tour. The Forest House Premium Bed & Breakfast is located right by the park.
- You can find some great eating spots on Bay Street, bordering Little Tub Harbor, such as Della Rocca Pizza, known for its wood-fired pizza and excellent customer service, The Fish & Chip Place, or The Sweet Shop for dessert. Tobermory Princess Motel is located nearby on Bay Street, and it also has its own casual restaurant onsite.
- For travelers looking for motels in Tobermory that are close to everything without being right in the middle of downtown, Cedar Vista Motel on Highway 6 gets you away from the bustle of the harbor but is still less than a mile away from downtown, and only about six miles from Bruce National Park. The motel offers free coffee and parking, and some rooms have kitchenettes.
- The Big Tub Lighthouse, a still-active 19th-century lighthouse, is a popular spot for visitors. Although the interior is not open to the public, tourists like to admire the picturesque construction of the lighthouse and the clear water surrounding it. Escarpment Heights Motel on Bay Road is located less than two miles from the lighthouse, via a fairly direct route along Highway 6 and Big Tub Road.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Tobermory
Are hotels in Tobermory safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
How much does a hotel cost in Tobermory?
How can I book a hotel in Tobermory near Bruce Peninsula National Park?
What hotels in Tobermory have good views?
What are some good family hotels in Tobermory?
Are there hotels in Tobermory with restaurants onsite?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Tobermory?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Tobermory by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Tobermory hotels
Go to map
Search by freebiesFree cancellation
Most recommended Tobermory hotelsShow all
All hotels in Tobermory
We value your privacy
Do not sell my info
* The definition of "sale" under the California Consumer Privacy Act is applicable only to California consumers.