Travel restrictionsThe United Kingdom does not have entry restrictions, but a 14-day quarantine is in place for arriving travelers arriving from outside the travel corridor. Learn more
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for lodging in Weston-super-Mare
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|May||Cheapest month to stay with an average 42% drop in price.|
|July||Most expensive month to stay with an average 2% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|$88||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|$92||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Weston-super-Mare hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
Top tips for finding the perfect Weston-super-Mare hotel
- If you would like to stay in a busy area with lots of restaurants, activities and small shops, consider booking a hotel near the Grand Pier, such as The Sandringham Hotel that is only a 2-minute walk away. The Grand Pier dates back to 1904 and features amusement style rides, an arcade and many food options, making it a popular destination for visitors.
- Hoping to spend your trip relaxing by the ocean? Select a hotel next to Weston-super-Mare Beach, a beach that is perfect for both swimming and water sports, and that has many facilities including public restrooms. The Parasol is a relaxed choice that is only a 2-minute walk from the beach and a 10-minute walk from the local railway station.
- For travellers who enjoy golfing, pick a hotel next to the Weston-super-Mare Golf Club, such as the Beachlands Hotel that is directly adjacent. The Weston-super-Mare Golf Club is a standard 18-hole course open to both members as well as guests. The hotel also includes an on-site restaurant.
- To learn more about the city’s rich history, look at hotels near the Weston-super-Mare Museum, such as the quaint Orchard Hotel. The museum hosts a selection of exhibits highlighting the beginnings of the city, and visitors can even tour an on-site cottage that dates back to the early 1900s.
- If you are interested in exploring some of the area’s natural scenery, pick a hotel next to Grove Park, a large green space that contains play facilities for children and a cafe. The Queenswood Hotel is a charming choice that is set in an old Victorian house and is less than a 10-minute walk from the park.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Weston-super-Mare
Are hotels in Weston-super-Mare safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Are there hotels in Weston-super-Mare with free parking?
Which hotels in Weston-super-Mare have a good pool?
Which hotels in Weston-super-Mare are near the Water Adventure Play Park?
Which hotels in Weston-super-Mare are near the Helicopter Museum?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Weston-super-Mare?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Weston-super-Mare by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Weston-super-Mare hotels
Go to map