Pros:There was nothing that was good at this place, except the company, and I provided that myself.
Cons:The front desk staff was appalling. She didn't even acknowledge me for ten minutes while I stood there and tried to pawn me off on the guy who started the next shift so that she didn't have to help me. As they argued right in front of me about who would help me, she whined and he ran to the back screaming at her that he hadn't clocked in yet. She was rude to me when she realized that she had to take another customer and rolled her eyes several times while checking me in. If you have a card that has a debit function they require an additional $100 cash to get the room. $200 total for this terrible experience. They told me that I would get it back when I checked out but I felt like I was being robbed because there was no where that stated there would be extra fees if you use debit and they could not provide me any written disclosers of anything with this policy. The room was filthy, not just dirty, filthy! There were sticky stains all over the floor, I was scares to take my shoes off. The walls had visible drip marks all over them, night stand was sticky, there were fingerprints on the ceiling, used soap in the bathroom, hair and mold all over the bathroom. The bed was as hard as concrete and the two, over used and flat pillows they provided didn't help. Above all my disgust was peaked when my husband an I realized that the sheets were not new or clean. There were bodily fluids visibly on the sheets that had been smoothed over and remade, instead of changed. When my husband went to the office to ask for clean sheets the staff guy came out wasted, tossed a mattress pad and a flat sheet at my husband and blurted out that was all he had clean. Not only is this place over priced with random rules about debit cards and filth around every corner but apparently we paid to change our own sheets, too! There was bags of trash in the breezeways and around the property, elevator buttons were covered in grime and there was even a half eated donut shoved into the busted electrical panel. There where people who seemed to live there that gave the place a very "crack house" type feeling. At minimum, the entire staff should be fired and the whole place powerwashed, my opinion, this place should be condemned.